Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Tandem Cycling
Reload this Page >

Heading out for the Weekend!

Search
Notices
Tandem Cycling A bicycle built for two. Want to find out more about this wonderful world of tandems? Check out this forum to talk with other tandem enthusiasts. Captains and stokers welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-10, 12:17 PM
bobthib
Legs; OK! Lungs; not!

Bikes: ''09 Motobecane Immortal Pro (Yellow), '02 Diamondback Hybrid, '09 Lamborghini Viaggio, ''11 Cervelo P2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Making last minute packing adjustments and getting all the stuff together for a long weekend in the Orlando area. No mice, fish, etc. Just some good times with good friends at a nice hotel/resort. Not even any golf.

But I am bringing both the tandem and the 1/2 bike. I'm going to meet up with a club for a ride on the 1/2 bike on Sat AM. Or Sun AM. Or Mon AM. On the other AM my honey and I will take the tandem out for a spin. I'm leaning on taking the club ride on Sat as I'm not familiar with the area so I'll go out with the club and get the "lay of the land" That way when we take the Lambo out I'll have an idea of where I am and what to avoid.

Just to be safe, I'll bring the GPS. It sure will be nice to have some one who can take both hands off the "wheel" and eyes off the road and navigate.

Here's hoping for clear weather. It will be HOT and HUMID, that's a given. It is Fla, and this is basically summer.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! To our absent brothers!
Old 05-27-10, 03:09 PM
Xanti Andia

Bikes: Co-Motion Mocha, Trek T100, Schwinn Fastback Comp, Specialized Stumpjumper

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have fun!
Old 05-27-10, 07:15 PM
regomatic
Cyclist- Bike 'n a half

Bikes: Custom S & S Bushnell Tandem, Eddy Merckx Ti

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
We're in O-town & belong to a couple of the local clubs. What club/ride are you looking at?