Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Help a roadie on flat pedal technique

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Help a roadie on flat pedal technique

Old 06-08-20, 09:31 PM
hls811

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
I'm going to follow up my own post with an update.. I tried a set of platform pedals today and wow, I really liked them! They weren't anything high end, just plastic/composite, etc but they had the grips on them and I was so surprised how well I stuck to them. I wore an older pair of sneakers with the tread worn down, mimicking the vans, 510's, etc as best as I could. I did the same ride as yesterday when i used by PowerGrips and there was no fussing with which way is up and I could just ride - I felt very confident with them. I just ordered a set of VP's and I'm looking forward to using them!
Likes For hls811: