Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Weird, unusual, eccentric? What do You think?

Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-17, 08:22 AM
Martin_EV4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We have recently introduced a new product to the market and we would like to know what do you think of it in terms of the design and looks alone. If you're interested in technical specs they can be found our website however this is not the reason why I'm here. Besides, they don't really matter since you can buy the stripped version for your own electrification and do whatever you want with it.

My friend designed this bike and honestly I'm not a fan but I know people that love it. I'm wondering what people think in general. Any feedback will be very appreciated.

_7124053.JPG
2017_LR_A205705.jpg