Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

Old school or new school **********??? Please help.

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-18, 08:55 PM
Schwinnhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry I do not know how to post a pic but I have a clickable link below. I found a GT 24" frame and the back looks like a 1999 pro series 24". The front looks like a 2000 pro series 24". First I thought it might be 80's but I doubt that Now. The back of the top tube extends about 2 or 3"s past the back of the seat tube. The part of the top tube that is behind the seat tube curves down a little. The seat stays are attached behind the seat tube This is a link to the add. This is a link to the Pic https://imgur.com/a/Ekbtv I think you will have fun with this one. But don't try too hard it may be a fake. Please let me know if the link does not work. The add says it is sold but it said that when I went to look at it so it may not be. If I can get this frame I will be selling it. Thank for taking a look
Sent

Last edited by Schwinnhead; 01-01-18 at 06:49 PM.

Piff

All computers are able to take a screenshot. If you're on a mac, google "mac screenshot" and follow the directions. If you're on a PC, google "pc screenshot", and follow the directions. You aren't able to right click the picture to download it?

The link you included leads me nowhere, btw. It brings me to a page for one to request a download of the site in question.
Last edited by Piff; 01-01-18 at 11:58 AM.
Piff is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-18, 05:57 PM #3
Schwinnhead

Bikes:

Originally Posted by Piff View Post
All computers are able to take a screenshot. If you're on a mac, google "mac screenshot" and follow the directions. If you're on a PC, google "pc screenshot", and follow the directions. You aren't able to right click the picture to download it?

The link you included leads me nowhere, btw. It brings me to a page for one to request a download of the site in question.

I could not download it but I try to get a screan shot. Thanks I think think that will work then I will post a pic.

Schwinnhead
Thread

My post has a good link now.

Last edited by Schwinnhead; 01-02-18 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Clean up
Old 01-01-18, 09:11 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 3090 Post(s)
Liked 6,599 Times in 3,785 Posts
Pic assist
Old 01-06-18, 09:17 PM
MikeinMotion

Bikes: '17 Trek FX3,'92 IBOC mtb, several old school BMX bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Old School or New school

THis 24" is definitely not 80's old school. The frame is much too small and it has a threadless stem. I have been away from BMX for many years so do not know the actual date of this one but am thinking post 2000.