Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Marin and Performance bike Scammed Me

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-18, 09:27 PM
nzhu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Marin and Performance bike Scammed Me

I haven't been this angry in a long time. I feel like someone stole my wallet.
But here's what happened
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a Marin Vincenza from Performance Bikes after my Marin Nicasio (my first bike from the same Performance Store) was stolen 1 week after I bought it from my private property during the day.
It’s been about a month since I got the bike.

When I got it and tried it…..it was the most wonderful bike I’ve ever ridden on. It was a perfect fit, geometry, etc in every way. Of course, after having my previous bike stolen on private property, I was very paranoid. I kept the bike locked in my room, or within sight at all times. Even during work. (I work in a startup with just 4 ppl. 2 bosses, and 1 other employee). The bike was fast and light. Every day after work, I would spray the frame with Pledge Orange Clean and wipe it down. And I’d relube the chain

2 Days ago, on March 7, 2018, I finished up at work. I packed up to leave. I went to my office and as I usually do, feel the smoothness of my bike, and admire it’s beauty as well as its glowing shine from having cleaning it with Pledge yesterday. So I KNOW this bike was in perfect condition as this moment.

I left and I rode 2 miles on from Twinbrook to Rockville, MD. That’s just 1 metro stop’s distance on the Washington DC metro. I rode on the sidewalk. So whatever bumps I encounter is just sidewalk mini bump and even then I don’t ride quickly.

I road to Rockville and stopped in front of Wendy’s. I got off the bike, and turned to walk the bike and to my ABSOLUTE shock, there was a HUGE dent (rather it looks more than a dent but deep enough to be a bend) in the metal.

Next day I took the bike to my local performance bikes to the technician. And I show it to him. I tell him yesterday I before I left work, I checked by bike and it was perfectly fine. And then I rode back on the straight paved road from Twinbrook to Rockville, 2 miles and when I got off the bike at the Wendy’s, I saw this huge dent in the top tube.
And indeed, when I got off the bike in front of wendy’s and saw the big bump, I was shocked! I didn’t believe it! I thought it was a shadow. So I actually had to feel it with my hands to make sure it wasn’t a dream, but it STILL felt like I was dreaming!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE, that the tube completely intact before I left work, and then when I got to wendys!?!??!

I’m trying to figure it out, but the best I can come up with is that where I work is usually around 75 degrees. That night 2 days ago was freezing. So when I took my warm bike into the cold weather, it created a vaccum on the inside that caused the soft aluminum to implode on that spot as I sat on the saddle and rode it.
The performance bike tech said “Well what do you expect me to do? That’s a damage to the frame. There’s nothing I can do” in an abrupt way. I told him “I bought this bike from here 3 weeks ago! This bike is manufacture defect! It has to be covered under warranty”. He said “No warranty doesn’t cover that.” I said “then call Marin and put in that it’s a Manufacture defect!”. In the most LAZYIEST tone, he said “OOOkkk”. He pulled out a form for me to sign. And then he said “You’re going to have to leave the bike here. We need to take pictures and send it to Marin. The warranty [guy] isn’t here right now. He’ll be back tomarrow. The earliest you’re going to hear back from Marin is tomarrow”.

So I left my bike there overnight and left.

Next afternoon I called Performace and asked about the bike. And the performance bike guy [Mark] I think said “yeah this dent is due to an impact. It’s not covered under warranty”…..While completely dazed I said “Are you kidding? That dent came out of no where. Before I left work it wasn’t there. And then after riding and getting off 2 miles later, there was a dent!”!!! And he said again “No, you must have hit it on something”. Again, I told him “Look, I had one of my bikes stolen from me last month. When I got this bike, I’ve been totally paranoid so I’ve kept this bike with me at all times or I keep it locked away”. He said “Did you lock the bike anywhere or leave it outside?”. I said “NO! I keep my bike inside, and I didn’t lock the bike outside. AGAIN, this bike happened YESTERDAY while riding back from work! This isn’t a situation where we’re figuring out WHEN it happened. I KNOW WHEN it happened, and I happened to be riding on flat road back home!”.

But I just couldn’t convince him that this is a defect with the bike. He still thinks I damaged it. And all he could say was “I’ve never seen anything like this before”. And all I could say was “I know! I was shocked when I saw it too, but this is what happened! I didn’t crash into anything! It didn’t fall. Nothing. This bike is in perfect condition!!! Just look. No scratches anywhere!!!”

I have taken care of this bike so well. I’ve always made sure to wipe it down after each night. I lube the chains. And I always put the bike in a safe location. That’s just a show of my habit, but that’s of course besides the point because the dent happened at that MOMENT ALL OF A SUDDEN, and not due to some long term accumulation of rust damage or something.

But HOW could I possibly argue with HIM?! It’s my word against his no matter how much I know how careful I was or no matter HOW CLEARLY I remembered the events of that night. To him, I’m a lier because he believes “No, a dent like that can’t happen by itself”. But I explained to him “There’s NOT EVEN A SCRATCH on the paint on the dent! If it was an impact, the paint would be chipped and the paint is intact!”. “All I did was ride back from work! I didn’t run into a tree. I didn’t get hit by a car! Nothing! All I did was ride on the roads!!” And all he kept repeating over and over again was that there’s nothing he can do for me, and that he’d send pictures of the bike over to Marin.

Anyways, he gave me Marin’s 800 phone number. I call Marin, and a guy picks up and says “Hi, Marin moutain bikes speaking…”. And I explain the whole situation to him. And he says and believes BY DEFAULT, “no that’s not possible”. Without seeing any pictures or anything. Just hearing my story, he says “No that’s not possible. ”
Because I think if he did admit to the SERIOUS SELF IMPLODING problem with the bike, they’d have to do a recall of the bike or at least a big investigation. SOO instead of considering the possibility, he’s squashing any complaint that I have. EVEN THOUGH I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!!! But that goes to show, claiming and getting reimbursed for manufacture defect is near impossible! Because there’s so many stupid excuses they can pull out of their ass rather than admit they’re making a bull**** self imploding product.

ESPECIALLY, since he de facto claimed it’s my fault even though he has no evidence to make such claims.

So now I’m waiting for Marin to check the pictures, but I’m not having much hope.

Bought this bike new 3 weeks ago.....and it's already destroyed...spontaneously.

And it looks like I got scammed again. People steal bikes from my house. People hack my investment account and steal everything. And now, companies are making up BS not to fix their own faults.

And DO NOT BUY THE MARIN VINCENZA!!!! It’s A FAULTY BIKE and both Marin and Peformance are useless!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
BS.jpg (1.11 MB, 404 views)
Old 03-09-18, 09:46 PM
Bmach

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
Liked 264 Times in 162 Posts
Looks like a impact dent to me. Sorry. I just can’t get my head around a temperature change causing that.
Old 03-09-18, 09:47 PM
nzhu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bmach
Looks like a impact dent to me. Sorry.
Np. You're still wrong though.

If riding on normal road is enough to make an "impact dent" and thus voids any claims of defect, then this is an institutionalized scam. But I don't think that's the case. I still think this is a defect with this particular bike like it's made of tin foil.

Temperature was just a suggestion. I can't explain what happened. I just know the circumstance. And there was no circumstance of any impact.

But does this dent make the bike dangerous to ride?

Last edited by nzhu; 03-09-18 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-09-18, 09:53 PM
Kedosto
Callipygian Connoisseur

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked 350 Times in 190 Posts
Looks very much like impact damage. Is it possible you were wiping down from the drive side and simply missed the dent? I'm sorry to say they're probably gonna deny your warranty claim. It's definitely still rideable, but I know how it feels when your baby gets hurt. It sounds like you've had a run of bad luck so the timing on this is just piling on the pain -- keep your chin up.

-Kedosto
Old 03-09-18, 09:55 PM
SkyDog75

Bikes: Bianchi San Mateo and a few others

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
I feel awful for you and understand your frustration, but that *is* an impact dent.

You're having a horrible run of luck, but you didn't get scammed. Do they maybe have a crash replacement policy? Some brands do, and you could potentially get a discount on a replacement frame.
Old 03-09-18, 09:56 PM
PaulH

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 62 Posts
So it's got a dent. It still performs fine. Why care?
Old 03-09-18, 09:56 PM
GlennR
On Your Left

Bikes: Trek Emonda SLR, Sram eTap, Zipp 303

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 3004 Post(s)
Liked 2,433 Times in 1,187 Posts
Originally Posted by nzhu
Every day after work, I would spray the frame with Pledge Orange Clean and wipe it down.
I agree, it looks like and impact.

I have owned both alloy and carbon bikes. Store them in the garage all year. Turn the winter i've taken them for a 30* garage to my 70* basement workspace any to the boiler, to service and then took them back to the garage.

Never a problem due to rapid temp changes.

***** happens, just accept it and rid the bike. The dent doesn't change the performance. It's just a mental thing.
Old 03-09-18, 10:24 PM
Texico

Bikes: 2016 Gunnar Roadie, 2010 Cannondale RZ140 4, 2014 Raleigh Tamland 1.0

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I agree with the others. It is some kind of an impact dent. All metal frames, aluminum, steel, and titanium, have holes in the frame to allow gas escape during welding. These holes are "permanent" and will prevent any kind of pressure changes in the frame due to temperature change. I hate to say it, given your situation, but the actual impossibility is that the damage is the result of pressure changes within the frame.
Old 03-09-18, 10:35 PM
Doug64

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Liked 833 Times in 435 Posts

But HOW could I possibly argue with HIM?! It’s my word against his no matter how much I know how careful I was or no matter HOW CLEARLY I remembered the events of that night. To him, I’m a lier because he believes “No, a dent like that can’t happen by itself”. But I explained to him “There’s NOT EVEN A SCRATCH on the paint on the dent! If it was an impact, the paint would be chipped and the paint is intact!”. “All I did was ride back from work! I didn’t run into a tree. I didn’t get hit by a car! Nothing! All I did was ride on the roads!!” And all he kept repeating over and over again was that there’s nothing he can do for me, and that he’d send pictures of the bike over to Marin.
I understand your frustration, but that sure looks like impact damage. My aluminum road and my wife's aluminum touring bike both have impact dents, and the paint does not show any marks at all. My light weight road bike went over very gently and the impact against my workbench was enough to dent the cross tube. My wife's dent on her top tube looks a lot like your dent. The angle of the dent also looks like it fell against something.

Frames are not air tight, so your implosion theory doesn't work.

Last edited by Doug64; 03-09-18 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-09-18, 10:47 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,474 Times in 4,181 Posts
That's an impact dent if there ever was one. Completely. Either the bike fell against something or something fell on the top tube.

Also- lubing the chain after every workday is excessive. Wasteful and excessive.
Old 03-09-18, 11:29 PM
Joeyseven

Bikes: Fairdale Goodship

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Take A

It is just A bike.

I have A hate and love relationship with Performance bike.Talk to MARIN and work it out.
Old 03-09-18, 11:31 PM
linberl

Bikes: Trident Spike 2 recumbent trike w/ e-assist

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked 374 Times in 288 Posts
Did you pay for the bike with a credit card? Most credit cards offer special protection on purchases for 90 days. Some of the offer theft and damage protection. I encourage you to call your credit card company (assuming you used one) ASAP and find out how to file a claim. With luck, you will be able to get your money back so you can buy a different bike. Good luck!
Old 03-09-18, 11:39 PM
tagaproject6

Bikes: Wilier Izoard XP (Record);Cinelli Xperience (Force);Specialized Allez (Rival);Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Centaur); Colnago AC-R Disc;Colnago V1r Limited Edition;De Rosa King 3 Limited(Force 22);DeRosa Merak(Red):Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Hydro(Di2)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 277 Times in 145 Posts
What kind of science do you have that can back up your claim that it is a manufacturing defect brought on by abrupt temperature change? I am calling shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot! There is some attempt at a scam...definitely. What is surprising is that no one has yelled at you yet This forum is getting soft.

Last edited by tagaproject6; 03-09-18 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-10-18, 12:24 AM
Fastfingaz

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 13 Posts
I haven't been this angry in a long time. I feel like someone stole my wallet.
But here's what happened
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a Marin Vincenza from Performance Bikes after my Marin Nicasio (my first bike from the same Performance Store) was stolen 1 week after I bought it from my private property during the day.
It’s been about a month since I got the bike.

When I got it and tried it…..it was the most wonderful bike I’ve ever ridden on. It was a perfect fit, geometry, etc in every way. Of course, after having my previous bike stolen on private property, I was very paranoid. I kept the bike locked in my room, or within sight at all times. Even during work. (I work in a startup with just 4 ppl. 2 bosses, and 1 other employee). The bike was fast and light. Every day after work, I would spray the frame with Pledge Orange Clean and wipe it down. And I’d relube the chain

2 Days ago, on March 7, 2018, I finished up at work. I packed up to leave. I went to my office and as I usually do, feel the smoothness of my bike, and admire it’s beauty as well as its glowing shine from having cleaning it with Pledge yesterday. So I KNOW this bike was in perfect condition as this moment.

I left and I rode 2 miles on from Twinbrook to Rockville, MD. That’s just 1 metro stop’s distance on the Washington DC metro. I rode on the sidewalk. So whatever bumps I encounter is just sidewalk mini bump and even then I don’t ride quickly.

I road to Rockville and stopped in front of Wendy’s. I got off the bike, and turned to walk the bike and to my ABSOLUTE shock, there was a HUGE dent (rather it looks more than a dent but deep enough to be a bend) in the metal.

Next day I took the bike to my local performance bikes to the technician. And I show it to him. I tell him yesterday I before I left work, I checked by bike and it was perfectly fine. And then I rode back on the straight paved road from Twinbrook to Rockville, 2 miles and when I got off the bike at the Wendy’s, I saw this huge dent in the top tube.
And indeed, when I got off the bike in front of wendy’s and saw the big bump, I was shocked! I didn’t believe it! I thought it was a shadow. So I actually had to feel it with my hands to make sure it wasn’t a dream, but it STILL felt like I was dreaming!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE, that the tube completely intact before I left work, and then when I got to wendys!?!??!

I’m trying to figure it out, but the best I can come up with is that where I work is usually around 75 degrees. That night 2 days ago was freezing. So when I took my warm bike into the cold weather, it created a vaccum on the inside that caused the soft aluminum to implode on that spot as I sat on the saddle and rode it.
The performance bike tech said “Well what do you expect me to do? That’s a damage to the frame. There’s nothing I can do” in an abrupt way. I told him “I bought this bike from here 3 weeks ago! This bike is manufacture defect! It has to be covered under warranty”. He said “No warranty doesn’t cover that.” I said “then call Marin and put in that it’s a Manufacture defect!”. In the most LAZYIEST tone, he said “OOOkkk”. He pulled out a form for me to sign. And then he said “You’re going to have to leave the bike here. We need to take pictures and send it to Marin. The warranty [guy] isn’t here right now. He’ll be back tomarrow. The earliest you’re going to hear back from Marin is tomarrow”.

So I left my bike there overnight and left.

Next afternoon I called Performace and asked about the bike. And the performance bike guy [Mark] I think said “yeah this dent is due to an impact. It’s not covered under warranty”…..While completely dazed I said “Are you kidding? That dent came out of no where. Before I left work it wasn’t there. And then after riding and getting off 2 miles later, there was a dent!”!!! And he said again “No, you must have hit it on something”. Again, I told him “Look, I had one of my bikes stolen from me last month. When I got this bike, I’ve been totally paranoid so I’ve kept this bike with me at all times or I keep it locked away”. He said “Did you lock the bike anywhere or leave it outside?”. I said “NO! I keep my bike inside, and I didn’t lock the bike outside. AGAIN, this bike happened YESTERDAY while riding back from work! This isn’t a situation where we’re figuring out WHEN it happened. I KNOW WHEN it happened, and I happened to be riding on flat road back home!”.

But I just couldn’t convince him that this is a defect with the bike. He still thinks I damaged it. And all he could say was “I’ve never seen anything like this before”. And all I could say was “I know! I was shocked when I saw it too, but this is what happened! I didn’t crash into anything! It didn’t fall. Nothing. This bike is in perfect condition!!! Just look. No scratches anywhere!!!”

I have taken care of this bike so well. I’ve always made sure to wipe it down after each night. I lube the chains. And I always put the bike in a safe location. That’s just a show of my habit, but that’s of course besides the point because the dent happened at that MOMENT ALL OF A SUDDEN, and not due to some long term accumulation of rust damage or something.

Anyways, he gave me Marin’s 800 phone number. I call Marin, and a guy picks up and says “Hi, Marin moutain bikes speaking…”. And I explain the whole situation to him. And he says and believes BY DEFAULT, “no that’s not possible”. Without seeing any pictures or anything. Just hearing my story, he says “No that’s not possible. ”
Because I think if he did admit to the SERIOUS SELF IMPLODING problem with the bike, they’d have to do a recall of the bike or at least a big investigation. SOO instead of considering the possibility, he’s squashing any complaint that I have. EVEN THOUGH I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!!! But that goes to show, claiming and getting reimbursed for manufacture defect is near impossible! Because there’s so many stupid excuses they can pull out of their ass rather than admit they’re making a bull**** self imploding product.

ESPECIALLY, since he de facto claimed it’s my fault even though he has no evidence to make such claims.

So now I’m waiting for Marin to check the pictures, but I’m not having much hope.

Bought this bike new 3 weeks ago.....and it's already destroyed...spontaneously.

And it looks like I got scammed again. People steal bikes from my house. People hack my investment account and steal everything. And now, companies are making up BS not to fix their own faults.

And DO NOT BUY THE MARIN VINCENZA!!!! It’s A FAULTY BIKE and both Marin and Peformance are useless!
Tell you even if your claim could be possible the concave would be length wise with the top tube a it would be longer,,, what you show is an impact at 90"s across the top tube,, that's vandalism or just plain meanness,,, it looking more like you're trying to be the scammer,,, that's my report...
Old 03-10-18, 12:53 AM
Bmach

Quoted: 440 Post(s)
Liked 264 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl
Did you pay for the bike with a credit card? Most credit cards offer special protection on purchases for 90 days. Some of the offer theft and damage protection. I encourage you to call your credit card company (assuming you used one) ASAP and find out how to file a claim. With luck, you will be able to get your money back so you can buy a different bike. Good luck!

Why should he do this? It not the fault of the bike manufacturer, not where he bought it from, not CC company. Someone hit the bike with something or maybe it got knocked over by someone where he works and it hit something.
Old 03-10-18, 02:18 AM
02Giant 

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
Liked 741 Times in 495 Posts
This is insane, certifiable.
Old 03-10-18, 04:42 AM
exmechanic89

Bikes: '00 Koga Miyata Full Pro Oval Road bike.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Obvious impact damage. This thread has to be a joke or an attempt to defraud Performance. Maybe OP could sue Pledge?!
Old 03-10-18, 05:55 AM
IamAlan

Bikes: 2016 Specialized Sirrus Carbon Comp, 2006 Bianchi Veloce

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
... I finished up at work. I packed up to leave. I went to my office and as I usually do, feel the smoothness of my bike, and admire it’s beauty as well as its glowing shine from having cleaning it with Pledge yesterday.
My guess is that someone dropped something on your bike while you were out of your office and won't own up to it.
Old 03-10-18, 05:59 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3657 Post(s)
Liked 5,393 Times in 2,738 Posts
Post is too bizarre to be anything but a misguided attempt at a joke. Nevertheless, maybe it should be moved to Mfr, Retailer Feedback.
Old 03-10-18, 06:03 AM
Lazyass

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 638 Times in 395 Posts
Neither your frame, nor any other bike frame in existence, is completely air tight. Nature causing a vacuum inside is an impossibility.

Looking the dent it looks exactly like on of my bikes when it was leaned against the corner of a wall. The dent is in the exact same spot and the exact same shape. That or someone hit it with a sharp edge object. And it wouldn't take much force with an aluminum tube. I would react exactly like the mechanic did.
Old 03-10-18, 06:16 AM
Esthetic

Bikes: 2019 Felt FR2 Etap Disc*2017 Wilier Cento10Air Ramato Etap*2020 Trek Domane SL6**2018 Trek ProCaliber 8

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts
Pretty misleading title. Sucks about the dent, but its neither Marin or Performance bike's fault it got an impact dent while owning the bike.

You can even tell how deep the crease is that it was a wedge surface impact.
Old 03-10-18, 06:17 AM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked 6,568 Times in 3,766 Posts
Thread moved from General Cycling forum to Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback forum.
Old 03-10-18, 07:32 AM
DEW21

Bikes: 2012 Giant Escape, 199? Specialized HardRock

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IamAlan
My guess is that someone dropped something on your bike while you were out of your office and won't own up to it.
My guess also!
Old 03-10-18, 08:31 AM
Bald Paul

Quoted: 815 Post(s)
Liked 1,647 Times in 776 Posts
Only three other people at your workplace? Shouldn't be too difficult to isolate them, one by one, in the restroom and waterboard them over the toilet until one of them confesses to dinging your bike.
Old 03-10-18, 09:57 AM
nzhu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You guys don't get the circumstance.

It wasn't that I walked into my office and saw the dent. It was perfectly fine at that point still. From that point on I never lost sight of it. I rolled it out the front door. No issues. Then rode on paved road 2 miles, got off and the dent was there.

There was no point in the 15 minute door of possibility where I could have hit the bike on anything.
It's not that I THINK I didn't accidentally hit the bike. I KNOW it isn't possible. I've rehearsed the night in my mind countless times now. It's just open road the whole way.

This isn't a dent out of many possible circumstances over the course of days or weeks. Everything happened in that 15 minute ride.
I can't grow an apple tree if I'm only given orange seeds! There's literally nothing on that ride that could have dented it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.