Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

1971 Eurotour Ross Women’s Bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-21, 10:16 AM
Persephatta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1971 Eurotour Ross Women’s Bike

Hey! I recently bought a women’s euro tour Ross. From the serial number, I believe it is a 1971. I am deriving the year from the serial “231971”. So I recognize I could be wrong on this. It does not have hand brakes. It was manufactured in Allentown, PA. It says Tempered 1020 steel lug frame. Very good condition and garage kept. It is brown with the light brown/tan seats. Single speed. I’m a single mom of 8 year old twins. I saw it and fell it love, but the turn radius is very wide and I’m not sure it’s what I need to keep up with the kids I’m considering selling mine to get a bike that is more practical for what I need.
Old 06-17-21, 10:20 AM
Persephatta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Serial number

Also, I’m assuming that 231971 is in fact the serial number. It looks to be placed where bicycles would typically have a serial number and I’m unable to find one anywhere else. To assume it would be number 23 of the year 1971 seems a little off… but it definitely looks like it is from around that year.