Search
Notices
Southeast Regional Rides and Events Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Big Dam Bridge Century

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-19, 09:57 AM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
Liked 1,622 Times in 928 Posts
Big Dam Bridge Century

So, Mrs. Base2 & I will be flying from Seattle to Arkansas with our S&S coupled travel bikes to ride the Big Dam Bridge ride in September.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience in the event, and if there was anything we should know or to expect about the course, the terrain, the local cycling norms, etc...

We already have tickets to the event & lodging in downtown Little Rock is paid for....So where is a good place to hang out? What's good to eat? Any bars worthy of mention? Night life/comedy clubs? Parts of town to avoid?

Seeking all input, here.
Base2