Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northeast
Reload this Page >

Recommend a bike fitter near / north of NYC

Notices
Northeast Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York |Rhode Island | Vermont |

Old 03-13-20, 10:02 PM
Oso Polar

Bikes: Trek 3500, Jamis Renegade Escapade

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts

Hi!

Looking for some place to do a quality bike fit. The one that have experienced fitter(s) and all modern equipment for bike fitting. If they can do a saddle pressure mapping as well - a big plus.
I'm in NY, Westchester county, so preferably something north of the NYC. Driving a reasonable distance (e.g. 50 miles or so) is not an issue.
Old 03-13-20, 10:16 PM
ridingfool

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Oso Polar
Hi!

Looking for some place to do a quality bike fit. The one that have experienced fitter(s) and all modern equipment for bike fitting. If they can do a saddle pressure mapping as well - a big plus.
I'm in NY, Westchester county, so preferably something north of the NYC. Driving a reasonable distance (e.g. 50 miles or so) is not an issue.
Try PIERMONT bikes in piermont
they have a guy name Tim that is really good only works sundays but I suppose the other fitted are good too
Likes For ridingfool:
Old 03-14-20, 06:37 AM
TravellingFool

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Oso Polar
Hi!

Consider Bicycle World in Mt Kisco. The co-owner, Eric, is excellent using both the tech available as well as long experience. bicycleworldny dot com. Not positive on saddle mapping but they are straight up folks, and will be clear on what they can and can't do. There are probably a number of qualified people in Westchester you'd be happy with but this would surely be one. Good luck.
Old 03-14-20, 09:27 AM
dendawg

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Signature Cycles in Greewich Ct. Not cheap but they do a great job
Old 03-17-20, 08:39 PM
Oso Polar

Bikes: Trek 3500, Jamis Renegade Escapade

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Thank you all for recommendations, I'll look into these places!
Old 07-25-20, 11:27 AM
leo95se

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Just finished a fitting with signature. Another recommendation here- very pro shop. Video of my riding, a fit on their machine to dial in precise measurements, laying, sitting, standing, walking analysis. Also really fast turnaround on changes to my bike (bar and stem).

I like their approach- they don’t have stock, they fit you and then tell you what you should be on.