Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

50+ Jerseys and shorts order thread.

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

50+ Jerseys and shorts order thread.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-17, 04:50 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
Corrections as of 4:45 PM Monday, November 27, 2017 entered above. Thanks to Dan Burkhart and DGlenday for checking my entries. The message that are in your PayPal notification of payment are what I enter in the spreadsheet for the order. The list above will be for you to catch my numerous mistakes

Bill

Last edited by qcpmsame; 12-04-17 at 07:01 AM.
Old 11-28-17, 07:46 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

As of now, its 4H - 19m left to order. I have all the individual items already entered, and double checked. Anything after noon will be returned to the person, and their PP refunded to them immediately.

I would like to thank everyone that ordered a kit item, should the order items reach me early enough for a Christmas delivery I plan to do everything possible to have them mailed on the same day, Priority Mail to you. Canadian orders won't make the Christmas time delivery due to customs delays that are iffy, and unpredictable.

Bill

Old 11-28-17, 10:35 AM
MidSouthBiker

Bikes: Mr.White Mr.Green Mr.Orange

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 11-28-17, 12:12 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

The order is submitted and paid in full, no further purchases are being accepted. As of 12:00 PM, no more PayPal notifications had been received and none will be accepted.

Thanks for all the participation, I will post updates in the process as I receive them from CS.

Bill

Last edited by qcpmsame; 11-28-17 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-28-17, 02:43 PM
winston63 

Bikes: Specialized Diverge E5 Comp, Specialized AWOL Comp, Scott Solace 10

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Thanks Bill!!

Looking forward to getting the new kit when it arrives.
Old 11-28-17, 05:39 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Originally Posted by winston63
Thanks Bill!!

Looking forward to getting the new kit when it arrives.
Thank you, it should be about 4-5 weeks according to the CS website.

Bill

Old 12-04-17, 07:00 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Received notification this morning that the order has been placed into production. As I receive each update I'll post the progress here.

Bill
Old 12-17-17, 09:24 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Still listed at 80% complete and in production line up.

Bill
Old 12-19-17, 06:43 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

50+ Kit Order Has Shipped From CS

Received shipping notification of the order this morning. with the Christmas season mail volume I expect that it will reach me Tuesday, 26 Dec 2017. Sorry this didn't arrive in time to get it out before Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/etc. I'll get everything double checked and my shipping to you done and let everyone know when your items are in the post.

Have a Merry Christmas, whatever your faith, beliefs or choice is, thanks to everyone for participating.

Bill
Old 12-19-17, 11:24 AM
winston63 

Bikes: Specialized Diverge E5 Comp, Specialized AWOL Comp, Scott Solace 10

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by qcpmsame
Received shipping notification of the order this morning. with the Christmas season mail volume I expect that it will reach me Tuesday, 26 Dec 2017. Sorry this didn't arrive in time to get it out before Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/etc. I'll get everything double checked and my shipping to you done and let everyone know when your items are in the post.

Have a Merry Christmas, whatever your faith, beliefs or choice is, thanks to everyone for participating.

Bill
Thank you Bill!

Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous and peaceful Christmas
Old 12-19-17, 12:06 PM
on2wheelsks

Bikes: 2013 Specialized Sirrus Elite, 2014 Secteur Elite

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bill
Bill, I ordered from you last time, but wanted to thank you again for the work you do on this! Happy Holidays to you and yours, you are a true gentleman.

on2wheelsks
Old 12-19-17, 05:34 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Thank you both for the kind words, it is just my way of paying back the 50+ Forum, for all the kindness and support it has given to me, over the years.

Bill
Old 12-20-17, 03:13 PM
Dan Burkhart 

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 658 Times in 371 Posts
Thank you both for the kind words, it is just my way of paying back the 50+ Forum, for all the kindness and support it has given to me, over the years.

Bill

Thanks again Bill. No worries on after Christmas delivery. I'm not in a rush for it.
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Old 12-20-17, 07:02 PM
d45

Bikes: 2018 Roubaix Expert Di2

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Bill! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your love ones.

Pete
Old 12-21-17, 11:04 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

The package arrived late yesterday, I am going through the sorting and checking off each order for accuracy now. I hope to put the individual orders in the mail tomorrow (Friday, 12/22/2017,) then its up to USPS and Canada Mail to do their thing. I would appreciate a note, either a PM or an email, letting me know when you receive your item(s), and if the order was correct.

Canada folks, remember that customs kind of picks and chooses at what packages get inspected and which get ignored and thrown into a corner, so please be patient with the deliveries up in the Great White North, EH.

Bill

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13

Old 12-21-17, 11:05 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Originally Posted by d45
Thanks Bill! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your love ones.

Pete
And to you and yours Pete. Thanks for participating and for the kind wishes.

Bill

Old 12-21-17, 07:49 PM
Trsnrtr
Super Modest

Bikes: Trek Emonda, Giant Propel, Colnago V3, Co-Motion Supremo, ICE VTX WC

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Liked 4,620 Times in 2,123 Posts
The package arrived late yesterday, I am going through the sorting and checking off each order for accuracy now. I hope to put the individual orders in the mail tomorrow (Friday, 12/22/2017,) then its up to USPS and Canada Mail to do their thing. I would appreciate a note, either a PM or an email, letting me know when you receive your item(s), and if the order was correct.

Canada folks, remember that customs kind of picks and chooses at what packages get inspected and which get ignored and thrown into a corner, so please be patient with the deliveries up in the Great White North, EH.

Bill
Can you hold off a few days on shipping mine? I won't be home until the first of the year and the UPS guy will just throw the thing on the porch. Maybe UPS mine end of next week?

Old 12-21-17, 10:15 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

@Trsnrtr, PM sent. No problem with the request.

Bill

Last edited by qcpmsame; 12-23-17 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-23-17, 02:25 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

The 50+ Kit orders , except for the Canadian residents, and Trsnrtr (by popular request of course,) were mailed today. Sorry for being a day off/late in posting them. It got kind of busy yesterday, with running or son and daughter-in-law to the airport and tending to my mom's requests, at her retirement residence. Thanks for allowing me to facilitate another 50+ Kit event, it is very much a "labor-of-love", to do so for you guys.

The people at Champion System are first class, dealing with them is always smooth and easy. I did receive a notification after our order was shipped that they are moving to Nebraska, from New York City, a former VP has purchased the operation and is relocating things. No changes to the warranty or to the manufacture are being made, and we should keep the same representative that Shepards our orders through.

The two Canadian residents' orders will be posted on Tuesday morning, the customs declaration forms had to be picked up at the post office so they were dated for the next business day, on my wife's postage account. For the US orders, Priority Mail was used, mylar envelope/legal size was used to have tracking numbers available. I PMed the tracking numbers to each individual also. If it comes back as incorrect when you track the mailing, just send me a PM and I'll see where I goofed up. Should be good to go however.

If there is an error on my part in the item that you receive, let me know by PM, or email (whb-mdmb@att.net) what was wrong. I'll pay for necessary corrective action to get you exactly what you asked for in your order if its my error. If there is any flaw or problem let me know quickly so I can begin the claim process and get everything to your satisfaction.

I want to thank my wife, Monica, for: 1. putting up with me, and 2. for helping with getting the orders checked, packaged and posted. She allows us to access her business postage account, which is saving some coins on mailing, especially the Canadian orders. She is the best!!!

Post some pictures here once you get time, and a chance to ride with them on. ITs always great to put a face to a name. Thats again!

Bill
Old 12-23-17, 07:54 PM
DGlenday

Bikes: Cannondale, Trek

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanks again, Bill! You (and Monica) rock!
Old 12-27-17, 09:21 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

All envelopes have been mailed, save for the one requested be held until the person returns from out of town. The two Canadian orders went out Tuesday morning, first class international mail, USPS. No guarantees about hold ups in customs, last time one order spent about two weeks there, others breezed through.

Thanks to everyone here, have a Happy New Year, and lots go quality cycling time with your new kit items being worn.

Bill

Old 12-28-17, 05:15 PM
Slick Madone

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
I received my stuff today. They look great. Gonna try them out on a Zwift session. Thanks!
Old 01-02-18, 07:25 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

One week only Kit purchase is open through Saturday

All,
A special order needs to go in, due to my error in one order, it will help reduce my costs, if at least 4 items can be added. A CS5 plan would allow our designs to be used, but a slightly higher cost. If its is 9 additional items, it will be the CS10 prices shown in November.

This will be open for 1 week only, 30 December 2017-6 January 2018, with all items listed previously available. If there aren't enough items ordered I will place an order for the correction of my error, and the new orders as well. No costs of my mistake are being passed on to additional orders, the prices shown for a 10 item order are what will be charged, my thanks to our rep at CS. We will get the previous price guaranteed, but if it is less than 10 orders we will have the higher shipping charge.

Paypal is only the method of payment used for this group buy, there is no cost to you for paying by using Paypal, and the fees are included in the price listed for each item. No checks or credit cards are accepted, I have no means to process credit cards. Paypal offers the option to use a credit card as your funding source for the specific payment, with a percentage added by them to your total.

All mailing is by USPS, Flat Rate envelope, the cost is included in the prices reflected. All orders outside of the USA will need to be individually priced to reflect actual mailing cost. Please PM me if you reside outside of the US and I will get the mailing cost for your approval and keep the cost as reasonable as possible.

50+ Kit Offerings
Tech Pro short sleeve jersey, full length zipper, 3 back pockets-1 zippered, 2 slash side pockets. $66.00
Men's, Race of Club cut, xs-4xl sizing.
Women's, women's specific tailoring, xs-4xl sizing

Tech Pro long sleeve jersey, full length zipper, 3 back pockets-1 zippered, 2 slash side pockets. $76.00
Men's, Race or Club cut, xs-4xl sizing

Tech Pro sleveless jersey, full length zipper, 3 back pockets-1 zippered, 2 slash side pockets. $68.00
Men's, Race of Club cut, xs-4xl sizing

Tech Pro Summer short sleeve jersey, full length zipper, 3 back pockets, 2 slash side pockets, $68.00
Men's, Race or Club cut, xs-4xl sizing

Tech Pro short, $68.00
Men's, choice of Veloce or Granfondo chamois, xs-4xl
Women's, women's specific tailoring and chamois, xs-4xl

Tech Pro bib shorts, $68.00
Men's, choice of Veloce or Grandfondo chamois, xs-4xl
Women's, women's specific tailoring and chamois, xs-4xl

Wind Guard vest, $62.00

Wind Guard jacket, $68.00

Posting comments and general questions here is fine, but it will not place your order, the Paypal payment notification I receive will be the only official order

Payment and information instructions
All of the below must be included in the comment section of your payment, at Paypal

The Paypal account listing is whb-mdmb@att.net this is my personal verified account and has been continuously operational since 2000. Only payment in US dollar funds is acceptable.

50+ Order
Name-Mailing purposes only
Address-City, state, and zip code
Screen Name-the only name I will be posting in the order confirmation and verification posts
Items, tailoring cut and sizes-please check this carefully when entering this information.
All orders being mailed outside of the USA must contact me for pricing before placing your order, I will attempt to keep your mailing cost down as low as possible.

Any questions posted or sent to me by email will be addressed as quickly as possible, but my answers will be carefully answered for accuracy and completeness, by me, allow me a day or so please. I am on-line a good bit, and PMs or email gets checked frequently, no one will be ignored when they ask a question, other than changing the design in anyway. That will not receive a reply.

When your order is posted after I receive the Paypal receipt, please carefully review it. If i have anything incorrect contact me by PM or email quickly so that I can get things straight.

When your order arrives please check it for correctness of item(s) ordered, and sizing/tailoring. Should something be wrong with my end I will not charge you any mailing cost in either direction, and I will make every effort necessary to rectify any error I might make. It is a real possibility that things go to the wrong persons, I will facilitate things getting straightened out, on my dime. To date everyone had been taken care of and no one had to settle for less than their complete and correct order.

If you order the wrong size that is beyond my control, please visit the Champion System sizing chart link here:https://champ-sys.com/media/downloada...6_in_adult.jpg

Thanks for any additional orders received.

Bill
Old 01-02-18, 08:43 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Heads up please

All,
All sales are now closed, no orders were received for the short period.

Bill

Last edited by qcpmsame; 01-03-18 at 05:33 PM.