Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

A Mug of Beer or Glass of Wine after the Bicycle is stowed for the night?

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

A Mug of Beer or Glass of Wine after the Bicycle is stowed for the night?

Old 02-06-21, 09:39 AM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked 774 Times in 260 Posts
I’m part of a wonderful ride group of all 50+ people. We celebrate the days ride and each other’s company with a tailgate party at the end of every single ride. No one leaves tipsy but everyone has a bit of their favorite libation. For me it’s cold beer in the summer and hot buttered Rum in the winter. it’s one of the rare times I drink and I find it totally enjoyable.
Likes For Tomm Willians: