Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Giant stance 2

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Giant stance 2

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-23, 09:02 PM
whydoibike93

Bikes: 19 pitch,05 7300fx, giant stance 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Giant stance 2

Hi I bought a size large giant stance 2 trail bike a little over a week ago any thing I should look out for or be worried about?
Old 08-27-23, 10:43 AM
2old

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
Liked 827 Times in 625 Posts
I love my Stance, and like Giants it's been perfect. Make sure you have it serviced after a month or two (if a free one came with the bike) to have the rear derailleur adjusted for stretch in the shift cable.
Old 08-27-23, 08:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4403 Post(s)
Liked 4,036 Times in 2,693 Posts
I mean you own the bike so there is nothing to do but just ride it and keep it maintained like you should with any bike. Generally I would ask questions like this before purchase, after purchase there is nothing you can do. Some shops do offer return policies but nobody wants to see that bike back for a return especially if ridden, it is a loss for them and sometimes a big hassle because they have to run though it and clean it up and get it ready for sale in addition to paying more credit card fees if they are just returning the money and you aren't buying something new.