Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

access to P & R forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-20, 06:22 PM
sirjag

Bikes: Giant Contend SL 1 Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 52 Posts
access to P & R forum

Who do i ask?> I have PM'ed over a dozen people and only crickets...I did get this from one of them:

Among the requirements for access to the P&R forum is a minimum of 4 months membership. This qualification can be found displayed in this thread: https://www.bikeforums.net/politics-...ion-forum.html

You are at least 2 weeks shy of qualifying. While you're waiting to reapply, you might benefit from thoroughly reviewing the forum rules, that knowledge will come in handy.

Finally, one more thing. It is totally unnecessary to contact every single moderator on the forums with your P&R request, or any request. Thank you.

BillyD
Admin

But repeated request have been ignored.... Who and i supposed to be asking? Who is this Billy Guy?

whats my next step?
JAG
Old 01-06-20, 07:14 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked 6,566 Times in 3,764 Posts
Originally Posted by sirjag

whats my next step?
I have forwarded your request up to the Admin staff.

Thread closed.