Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > Cycling Related Jobs: Employment Wanted
Reload this Page >

Looking for marketing related work

Search
Notices
Cycling Related Jobs: Employment Wanted Are you a Bike Mechanic looking for a job? Are you a Bike Messenger, or looking for a job in the industry? Post here to express you interest! This subforum is open to all registered and upgraded members as a service of Bike Forums. Good luck in your search and never give up!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-16, 08:52 PM
CafeVelo

Bikes: S-Works Tarmac, Nashbar CX, Trek 2200 trainer bike, Salsa Casseroll commuter, old school FS MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm a bike shop mechanic in Dayton, Ohio, with a bachelor's degree in marketing and communications. I'm interested in moving to the industry side of things, mostly to stabilize my finances. I love shop work but I don't have a reliable income if the weather takes a turn for the worse. I'm interested in sales rep or similar positions, and I would rather maintain my residence in Ohio. It would be hard for me to relocate. That said I am willing to travel so a job with a Midwest territory that includes Ohio and nearby states is fine with me. I have experience in the cycling industry and can provide a resume on request.
Old 11-11-16, 10:20 PM
texbiker

Bikes: Cervelo Caledonia Rival AXS eTap, Blue Norcross AL, Lynskey Helix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 81 Posts
This website might be helpful. Bicycle Jobs and Cycling Jobs and Careers, Bicycle Shop Jobs
Earlier today I read about a freelance bike mechanic service that is in New England but expanding to the rest of the country. Velotooler — a new online platform that will connect freelance bike mechanics with cyclists who need service. Checkout the article at Velotooler sponsoring new non-profit cycling team, CCB International | Bicycle Retailer and Industry News