Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Newbie in Denver

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Newbie in Denver

Old 04-07-19, 05:26 PM
phuntley
Cavemaster

Bikes: 2019 Specialized Roubaix Comp-Ultegra Di2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Newbie in Denver

New to these forums, they seem active which is great! without further ado:

Where are you from? Germany (Army brat); Virginia, Illinois, Maine, California, Texas. Sorry you asked?
What do you ride? Just bought the new bike (see sig), hope to get fitted tomorrow for it!
How long have you been riding? Off and on, since 1994 when I bought my first real road bike, a '94 Trek 1000. Yikes.
Anything else we should know about you? It will all come out in the wash!

After a full season of riding alone last year, looking to add some balance by finding some local groups here. It's cycling Nirvana here with the paved trails - no car has buzzed me yet. Still, in a group I miss the roads and countryside of Texas...
Old 04-07-19, 06:32 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3084 Post(s)
Liked 6,561 Times in 3,763 Posts
Welcome to Bike Forums. Be sure to check out our Regional forums for area riders. https://www.bikeforums.net/mountain-plains/