Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

FS: 60cm Cannondale CAAD 4 Saeco Pro Team Frame

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-19, 12:28 PM
Brewsmith 

Bikes: 1987 Centurion Ironman Master, 1989 Centurion Ironman Expert, 1972 Motobecane Grand Jubilee

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 171 Times in 66 Posts

Selling a cool piece of Cannondale history.

60cm Cannondale CAAD 4 Saeco Pro Team Frame, Time fork and Campagnolo headset formerly ridden by Mario Scirea. Features other sponsor decals under the clear coat, including CODA, Fizik, Campagnolo, Cinelli, Look, and Time. Top tube measures 59cm ctc, seat tube is 60 cm ctc and 64cm to the top of the seat clamp, head tube 19cm.The frame is overall in decent condition, but it has been raced and shows signs of its age. There is a slight crimp from a clamp on FD that would be covered when built up, a bit of chain drop on the chainstay and there is some oxidation at the cable guides that has flaked the paint off, as well as some under the paint near the seat junction on the NDS and smaller spots elsewhere. When I was breaking it down to pack, I did find a small hairline crack on the drive side dropout which does not seem impede function as it is covered/supported by the hanger,. It has been ridden without issue or noticing the defect, but I did want to call attention to it. The full-carbon Time fork is in good shape with one spot of chipped paint on the NDS. This is a great candidate for a retro cirt racer or simply decoration in the bike room. I have done my best to describe and photograph any flaws, see the album HERE for details and let me know if you have any further questions.

Asking $150 net to me, shipped CONUS
Old 05-05-19, 05:23 PM
brandon98

Bikes: Schwinns: Paramount (Waterford), Peloton (1986 and 1999), 1987 Super Sport. Offbrand bikes: Bianchi Intenso, Diamondback Interval TG (Ironman), Peugeot Triathlon, Masi CX

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
PM Sent