Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Does Anyone Need A Front MA-40 on RX100 hub?

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-20, 08:15 PM
runninupthathil

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Got my rear wheel stolen and someone on here offered to ship me one if I payed for shipping. I ended up just buying a new wheel set locally. But I thought I'd extend the offer forward to anyone else. New member, so I still don't think I can post pictures, but it's in pretty good condition. MA-40 hard anodized on an RX100 hub. Get in touch if your interested. You cover shipping and I'll send it to you !
Likes For runninupthathil:
Old 08-14-20, 04:57 PM
tyler_fred

Bikes: American, Italian, and Japanese.. in no particular order.

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 128 Posts
Originally Posted by runninupthathil
Got my rear wheel stolen and someone on here offered to ship me one if I payed for shipping. I ended up just buying a new wheel set locally. But I thought I'd extend the offer forward to anyone else. New member, so I still don't think I can post pictures, but it's in pretty good condition. MA-40 hard anodized on an RX100 hub. Get in touch if your interested. You cover shipping and I'll send it to you !
You should post this in the Pay It Forward thread.
Old 08-14-20, 05:15 PM
noobinsf 

Bikes: '82 Univega Competizione, '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '83 Mercian KOM Touring, '85 Univega Alpina Uno, '76 Eisentraut Limited

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 701 Posts
Very cool of you -- I'm sure someone in need will find this very useful. Here is the thread referenced above: https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...orward-57.html