Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fitting Your Bike
Reload this Page >

Gates carbondrive Di2 problems

Search
Notices
Fitting Your Bike Are you confused about how you should fit a bike to your particular body dimensions? Have you been reading, found the terms Merxx or French Fit, and don’t know what you need? Every style of riding is different- in how you fit the bike to you, and the sizing of the bike itself. It’s more than just measuring your height, reach and inseam. With the help of Bike Fitting, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your frame size, style of riding, and your particular dimensions. Here ya’ go…..the location for everything fit related.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-21, 01:51 AM
alsv85

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hi.

im doing an di2 build on my bike and have encountered a problem.
the fit between hub and rear cog is so tight i cant freewheel.
Is there anyone that encountered the same issue and have an fix for it?
The hub is shimanos 11speed di2 and the rear cog is gates di2 compatible 28T cog.
Old 04-12-21, 08:20 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 6191 Post(s)
Liked 4,807 Times in 3,316 Posts
Check the sub-forum description....
Fitting Your BikeAre you confused about how you should fit a bike to your particular body dimensions? Have you been reading, found the terms Merxx or French Fit, and don’t know what you need? Every style of riding is different- in how you fit the bike to you, and the sizing of the bike itself. It’s more than just measuring your height, reach and inseam. With the help of Bike Fitting, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your frame size, style of riding, and your particular dimensions. Here ya’ go…..the location for everything fit related.
Fit is how you fit on the bike, not how parts fit on your bike. Some of the better mechanics never post here in Fitting Your Bike.

Welcome to BF..... sorry to give you grief with your first post. You really want to be in this other sub-forum.
Bicycle MechanicsBroken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.https://www.bikeforums.net/bicycle-mechanics/
Old 04-12-21, 08:43 AM
alsv85

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ok thanks, sorry.
i have asked the question in the correct sub-forum.