Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recreational & Family
Reload this Page >

Yepp Maxi Easyfit child seat

Notices
Recreational & Family Ride just to ride? Have a family and want to get them into cycling? Drop in here to discuss recreational and family cycling issues.

Old 12-24-19, 05:44 PM
fidodido

Bikes: Specialized Sequouia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Merry Christmas all! I got given a second hand Yepp Maxi child seat that comes with an Easyfit adapter to mount onto the rear rack. When I install the child seat onto the Easyfit adapter, I found that I can twist the seat left and right, which is a bit concerning. When I ride the bike unloaded the child seat rattles. I've turned the knob on the seat until it no longer turns. While there's no fore and aft movement, the Easyfit adapter window not exactly the same width as the child seat block (slightly wider), so there is some sideways movement. I can't see there being a solution to it as twisting the knob only locks the seat in on the fore and aft plane.

For people with this seat, is the small sideways movement normal? How do you so the seat from having any movement at all? Your comments and experience are much appreciated!
Old 01-02-20, 07:12 AM
pickettt

Bikes: DiamondBack Podium 7, Focus Raven 1.0, Ritchey BreakAway Cross, (2) Trek 8500, Paramount PDG 90, Trek T2000, Redline Flight Pro 24

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 33 Posts
A few pics might help us help you.