Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Please help Identification bike

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Please help Identification bike

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-21, 11:38 PM
Baisikel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please help Identification bicycle

Tell me about this bicycle with SN
ML06009170
ZGO80G
​​​​​​

Last edited by Baisikel; 02-22-21 at 11:43 PM. Reason: None
Old 02-22-21, 11:54 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked 3,986 Times in 2,661 Posts
Woah there don't give us too much information. Seriously folks if you are looking for info on a bike and you just say here are some letters and numbers maybe consider doing something else instead.

To identify something give us as much info on the bike as you can and show us pictures. Which you may not be able to do because you may not be here to join the forums but just use us like you would google or altavista or askjeeves and don't want to contribute 10 or more posts in different threads to get to the 10 posts needed to post pictures to prevent spammers.

Serial numbers are not like a UPC or EAN number they can be wildly different and don't always provide info. Sometimes it is just a random number. If I type in a UPC I will be able to pull up that product if I type in your numbers with serial number attached it pulls up nothing for the first number and a book on a slave trade from 2020 in Canada for the second which has nothing to do with bicycles.
Old 02-23-21, 07:21 PM
BlazingPedals

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 455 Posts
Any words on it? What alloy is it? What brakes, style, what size wheels? With no other info to go on, I'd say you have a ML06009170-ZGO80G. Which probably indicates a cheap Chinese frame.
Old 02-23-21, 08:14 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3665 Post(s)
Liked 5,417 Times in 2,754 Posts
Post a pic in Gallery.