Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Mountain - Plains
Reload this Page >

Looking for a bike purchase facilitator in Salt Lake

Search
Notices
Mountain - Plains Colorado | Kansas | Missouri | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-19, 11:07 AM
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: https://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,396 Times in 2,093 Posts

I'm trying to get my hands on a particular bike (as a gift for someone else who had his stolen a few years back and talks endlessly about it...I sincerely hope he does not read my posts) which really doesn't show up here on the east coast. After having been ghosted by three other potential sellers, I have located the exact bike in Salt Lake City, in the Sugarhouse area on Craigslist.

I've reached out to Bike Utah, but I'd rather find someone here on BikeForums that I can trust. I usually lurk on C&V where we have a dedicated Faciliators thread, but it looks as if there are few who can help in SLC, and the mods gave me the thumbs up to post this here too.

I'm open to anyone who can help purchase the bike for me (will supply you with the purchase price, of course) and take it to a bike shop with a good packing reputation (pool noodles over the frame tubes, Q/R levers in a separate box, etc). to pack it up and let BikeFlights/ShipBikes pick it up from their door. Alternately, if you're a darn good packer, would be glad to compensate for the time and cost of materials.

If you can help, please PM! Thanks!

-Kurt