Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northern California
Reload this Page >

FREE 1976 Raleigh Ltd 3 English 3 Speed (Nottinghill) Womens

Search
Notices
Northern California Northern California

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-19, 04:21 PM
jahmariposa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

*please forgive me if i have broken any rules or posted this in the wrong forum, this is only my 2nd or 3rd time on the site . i dont think i am but have found myself capable of making mistakes in the past. so hopefully it is all good and if not i apologize.

Hello all Bay Area Raleigh English 3 Speed Enthusiasts!

I originally tried to sell this bike unsuccessfully. Now I just want to give it to someone who would appreciate this bike. Someone who likes and collects these or has wanted an English 3 Speed bike. I know you are out there. :-)

It is in pretty good shape. Needs some love and fine tuning with the derailleur but does shift through all gears just not perfectly in 1 of the gears. Some oxidation on the paint. Freckles of rust here and there but no major rust damage. The chain guard was replaced by a previous owner at some point in its life. Tires are in good shape and hold air.

I am in the SF East Bay Area. I'd like to gift it to someone locally. I cannot afford to ship it anywhere and have no desire to take it apart to do so.

I uploaded a bunch of photos here to give you a good idea of how it looks 3 times but the site has repeatedly logged me off while I was arranging them and after 2 hours of wasted time I give up. I would love to share a link to photos of this bike but the forum will not allow me until I post 10 posts.
Im still posting this offer without photos so that my 2 hours of effort are not totally in vain

If you would like to see more photos of the bike please email me and I will email them to you.

So if anyone is interested and would like it please contact me at jahmariposa4lists at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
Old 11-13-19, 01:44 PM
linberl

Bikes: Trident Spike 2 recumbent trike w/ e-assist

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked 374 Times in 288 Posts
Originally Posted by jahmariposa
*please forgive me if i have broken any rules or posted this in the wrong forum, this is only my 2nd or 3rd time on the site . i dont think i am but have found myself capable of making mistakes in the past. so hopefully it is all good and if not i apologize.

Hello all Bay Area Raleigh English 3 Speed Enthusiasts!

I originally tried to sell this bike unsuccessfully. Now I just want to give it to someone who would appreciate this bike. Someone who likes and collects these or has wanted an English 3 Speed bike. I know you are out there. :-)

It is in pretty good shape. Needs some love and fine tuning with the derailleur but does shift through all gears just not perfectly in 1 of the gears. Some oxidation on the paint. Freckles of rust here and there but no major rust damage. The chain guard was replaced by a previous owner at some point in its life. Tires are in good shape and hold air.

I am in the SF East Bay Area. I'd like to gift it to someone locally. I cannot afford to ship it anywhere and have no desire to take it apart to do so.

I uploaded a bunch of photos here to give you a good idea of how it looks 3 times but the site has repeatedly logged me off while I was arranging them and after 2 hours of wasted time I give up. I would love to share a link to photos of this bike but the forum will not allow me until I post 10 posts.
Im still posting this offer without photos so that my 2 hours of effort are not totally in vain

If you would like to see more photos of the bike please email me and I will email them to you.

So if anyone is interested and would like it please contact me at jahmariposa4lists at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
If you don't find anyone to take it, please donate it to Waterside Cycles at the Berkeley Marina. It's a great place, they help the community learn to work on bikes, and they have kids who fix up donated bikes to learn mechanical skills. https://watersideworkshops.org/bikes/donate/