Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

A-Force AL33 Rims with PowerTap G3 Power Meter

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-21, 12:26 PM
Hang 5 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

No Longer Available - Powermeter for sale separately. Great wheels for both racing and training. Switched to pedal based power meter. Built by ProWheelBuilder. BITEX RAF 12 Front Hub. Both front and rear 20 spoke, front radial, rear 2X. Sapim 14-15-14 double butted spokes, brass nipples. Shimano 105 11-28 11 speed cassette. Power meter works well with my Wahoo Bolt, uses about 3 to 4 batteries per year. Includes tool to open hub for battery changes. Rear hub bearings were replaced about 500 miles/3 months ago. Fronts are original and still smooth and tight. Includes steel skewers. $500 plus shipping. Located in NE Florida.

Last edited by Hang 5; 04-11-21 at 07:04 AM. Reason: No longer available
Old 02-28-21, 07:55 AM
Hang 5 

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Here's the dimensional details of the rims
Old 03-24-21, 03:49 PM
Hang 5 

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Had these marked as sold, but it looks like they are not going to work out for the guy I sold them to. No issue with the rims, but his tires are too wide for his frame on these rims and he's not interested in going to a narrower tire. He's a local friend of mine, so they were never shipped.
Old 04-11-21, 07:03 AM
Hang 5 

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
I decided to rebuild the rear wheel with a conventional hub. Selling the powermeter only $350. PM if interested