Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northeast
Reload this Page >

Brooklyn, NY: Elite Trainers interactive event on Wednesday 11/20

Notices
Northeast Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York |Rhode Island | Vermont |

Old 11-14-19, 03:19 PM
Fred Jango

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There's a store in Brooklyn called Focus Camera (A camera store that sells bikes and bike accessories too) that's having an event on 11/20 at 8 pm, where they're going to set up an Elite Direto X trainer and a new Elite Suito Pack trainer, and some pro athletes are coming from Elite to show the setup process. People attending can try out the trainers on bikes, they'll show you how to use them so it will be beginner friendly too.

There's an invitation on Eventbrite. I can't post the link but if you go to the Eventbrite website and type in 'Elite Lifestyle', it's the first search result.

The trainers will be on sale at Focus at 20% off - you can't find any better deal online or in stores for these!

Hope to see some of you guys there.
Old 11-18-19, 07:51 PM
zacster

Bikes: Kuota Kredo/Chorus, Trek 7000 commuter, Trek 8000 MTB and a few others

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 459 Times in 361 Posts
I had no idea that these guys sold bike gear and they don't show it on their website. Also, I have a hard time imagining them having people in lycra in the store. They are nearby to me so maybe I'll take a look, but I already have a good trainer in the Wahoo Kickr Core.
Old 11-19-19, 08:20 AM
Fred Jango

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zacster
I had no idea that these guys sold bike gear and they don't show it on their website. Also, I have a hard time imagining them having people in lycra in the store. They are nearby to me so maybe I'll take a look, but I already have a good trainer in the Wahoo Kickr Core.
These guys Focus Camera sell bike gear online, they have a sporting goods website called Lifestyle by Focus. They only bicycles they have is folding bikes but they have a big selection of accessories like locks, lights, helmets, pumps, etc.
Old 11-20-19, 08:28 AM
Fred Jango

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry guys, the event is cancelled. Do not show up.