Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

Moose bicycles? Belvedere

Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Old 04-20-20, 09:33 AM
kevdee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi everyone,

First time posting here. I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot, but I was hoping someone might have some insight. I'm in Canada and have been looking at a new bike that would be suitable for riding to work (about 5km). The Linus Pronto seems to be a great option, but the cost really adds up with shipping.

I came across a company called Moose Bicycles in Montreal - from what I can see, there was a thread on this forum about their fat bikes. I'm wondering if anyone has purchased or heard anything about their Belvedere model.

I can't find much online and wonder if that's a consequence of it being a newer company or a company that people seem to be avoiding.

Any insight would be really appreciated - thanks in advance!

KD
Old 04-24-20, 11:11 AM
phughes

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Liked 1,252 Times in 724 Posts
I don't have one, but they make good bikes. Try the fat bikes section of the forum, there are some posts about them there. They get mixed reviews there, but they are decent in my opinion. If you are on Instagram, there is quite a lot on there about them.

Last edited by phughes; 04-24-20 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-25-20, 06:47 AM
kevdee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey! Thanks for your insight. I really appreciate it!