Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Post Hip Surgery Cycling Advice?

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Old 05-11-20, 06:59 PM
CerveloS5

Bikes: 2014 Cervelo S5 Di2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 13 Posts

Hello - newbie here. Just joined the big 5-0 club on 4.29 and excited to have found this forum. 16 months ago, I broke my hip in a ski accident. I had to decide between hip replacement or hip repair. Since I was in reasonably good shape with little arthritis (for a 48 year old ha!), the surgeon recommended trying to repair the hip. Thankfully, he did a masterful job and while the recovery was long and difficult, I feel almost normal today. I used to enjoy a couple of triathlons a year in my 40's and got up to doing a couple of Half IM's (and for a minute considered Lake Placid), but I've come to realize that my running days are over with the hip so I just sold my Cervelo P2C and Specialized Allez Comp and picked up a used Cervelo S5. I love the bike - feels a lot like my P2 and the Di2 is really slick.

I put on about 15lbs over the last 16 months since breaking the hip. I'm 6' and weighed in at 205lbs. Approaching 50 has motivated me to get the weight off and start cycling again. I started eating better and using the elliptical 5 weeks ago and I'm at 192 lbs as of this morning. I'd like to get down to 180 lbs and want cycling to be a primary part of my regimen. Just looking for some advice from those on here who have had a hip repair or replacement and how it's affected your cycling? I do get some hip pain while on the bike, but I'm attributing that to just getting back on the bike. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by CerveloS5; 05-11-20 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-11-20, 08:32 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8183 Post(s)
Liked 8,839 Times in 4,390 Posts
A friend who is 55 broke his hip in December and was on the trainer in 3 weeks. Back on the road bike soon after and back to riding 1200 miles per month soon after that. He did all of his PT and followed orders completely. Plus, he's ocd and doesn't have to work so he worked very hard to get back to it. His biggest problem for a while was getting on and off the bike.
Old 05-11-20, 09:14 PM
CerveloS5

Originally Posted by big john
A friend who is 55 broke his hip in December and was on the trainer in 3 weeks. Back on the road bike soon after and back to riding 1200 miles per month soon after that. He did all of his PT and followed orders completely. Plus, he's ocd and doesn't have to work so he worked very hard to get back to it. His biggest problem for a while was getting on and off the bike.
That's encouraging! Assuming he had a full hip replacement? With my surgery, I was restricted to non weight bearing for 3 months (as in no walking)!
Old 05-11-20, 09:35 PM
big john

Originally Posted by CerveloS5
That's encouraging! Assuming he had a full hip replacement? With my surgery, I was restricted to non weight bearing for 3 months (as in no walking)!
No replacement. Rod through the neck/ball area bolted to another rod going down into the femur. No major incisions. It was harder for him to walk than to ride the bike. Doc wanted him to walk as much as he could early on.
Old 05-11-20, 09:38 PM
900ss

Bikes: 1987 Team Allez (Tesch), 2020 Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO, 2023 Turbo Levo S-Works, 2021 Turbo Levo SL Carbon Expert

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
I will follow this thread; my wife had hip replacement surgery last July due to arthritis. I just picked up a 1988 Stumpjumer Comp for her to ride today. While out walking yesterday, in an area with many cyclists, she stated that she is ready to start riding again. If she does well we may pick up an e-assist bike for her. I didn't want to drop the $$ on one and find that she wouldn't use it.

Good luck with your convalescence and riding OP!
Old 05-11-20, 09:45 PM
big john

Years ago another friend broke his hip and they plated it somehow but his employer wanted him t have it replaced so they let him go. He was riding while he was still walking with a cane, he put clips on his bike for the cane. He was one of the best climbers in our club when he was in his 40s, I think he broke the hip in his 50s. Anyway we would be on a ride and stop and we had to help him off the bike but when he got back on he could still drop some of us on the next climb. He's 73 or 74 now and still climbs well but doesn't need a cane.
Old 05-11-20, 09:54 PM
big john

Here is a thread about hips. Some of the members are still on the forum. There are probably more threads.
https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plu...h-healthy.html
Old 05-11-20, 11:45 PM
beach_cycle

Bikes: 2021 Electra Townie 7D equipped; 2019 Monterey 26" Seven Speed Trike

Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
2017 is when I broke my hip in a mountain bike accident; I was 49. It all happened so fast... in the blur I remember the surgeon suggesting total hip replacement saying a repair would be problematic in a few years. I had the total hip replacement and riding the indoor bike for physical therapy within a few weeks. However, I took 6 long months off from outdoor riding, but did much walking during that time. I did start riding that fall, and about 500 miles/month the next year. The riding was challenging at first, but rebuilt muscle lost in traditional surgery.

Just ride, it is great therapy.
Old 05-12-20, 05:50 AM
CerveloS5

No replacement. Rod through the neck/ball area bolted to another rod going down into the femur. No major incisions. It was harder for him to walk than to ride the bike. Doc wanted him to walk as much as he could early on.
Sounds similar to mine - I have 2 titanium rods going through the neck into the ball. Great that he got on the bike so early.

Originally Posted by 900ss
I will follow this thread; my wife had hip replacement surgery last July due to arthritis. I just picked up a 1988 Stumpjumer Comp for her to ride today. While out walking yesterday, in an area with many cyclists, she stated that she is ready to start riding again. If she does well we may pick up an e-assist bike for her. I didn't want to drop the $$ on one and find that she wouldn't use it.

Good luck with your convalescence and riding OP!
I've heard the recovery for hip replacement is far quicker than hip repair so hopefully she can begin enjoying cycling again.

Here is a thread about hips. Some of the members are still on the forum. There are probably more threads.
Thanks - I'll take a read.

Originally Posted by beach_cycle
2017 is when I broke my hip in a mountain bike accident; I was 49. It all happened so fast... in the blur I remember the surgeon suggesting total hip replacement saying a repair would be problematic in a few years. I had the total hip replacement and riding the indoor bike for physical therapy within a few weeks. However, I took 6 long months off from outdoor riding, but did much walking during that time. I did start riding that fall, and about 500 miles/month the next year. The riding was challenging at first, but rebuilt muscle lost in traditional surgery.

Just ride, it is great therapy.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Same for me, happened in a blink of an eye. Was in a denial at first that my hip was broken, but eventually the pain was so severe that I just knew. Glad to hear you got back on the bike. My left quad is 1" smaller in diameter to my right quad so I believe the pain I have now is more muscle loss than joint pain. I will heed your advice and just ride and see how I feel. Agree that it's great therapy.
Old 05-12-20, 08:42 PM
LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11318 Post(s)
Liked 4,632 Times in 2,698 Posts
Femoral Neck break a few years ago in a crit that was in mid June, and I was lucky, because the Doctor came in Sunday night to fix me up/drill home 3 deck screws, and necrosis was prevented. I was spinning on the trainer in six weeks, started riding outside when the x-rays and the Doctor said it looked good, and went back to commuting on the bike. Soon, weekends were getting back to normal, and Brevets called my name again. I pulled off a 6.5 hour 200k in mid September, and honestly, it took me longer to walk without a limp than it did to be happy on a bike. I was 55 at the time.

Funny. You talk about not believing it was broken. Neither did I, because the pain really wasn't in my hip, it seemed lower. Had some pals fetch my bike, and help me to my truck. Getting out of the kit was tough, but once settled into the truck, driving was fine. Of course, I drove right by the hospital on the way home. Once I decided something was wrong, I let my wife know we may have to head to the ER. She fed me a tuna sandwich, because "when you go to the hospital, you usually have to wait a long time". They were rather concerned about the sandwich when I was going under, but it worked out OK.

You're going to be fine, simply because being in good shape is a huge benefit to overall recovery.
Likes For LAJ:
Old 05-13-20, 06:51 AM
CerveloS5

Originally Posted by LAJ
Femoral Neck break a few years ago in a crit that was in mid June, and I was lucky, because the Doctor came in Sunday night to fix me up/drill home 3 deck screws, and necrosis was prevented. I was spinning on the trainer in six weeks, started riding outside when the x-rays and the Doctor said it looked good, and went back to commuting on the bike. Soon, weekends were getting back to normal, and Brevets called my name again. I pulled off a 6.5 hour 200k in mid September, and honestly, it took me longer to walk without a limp than it did to be happy on a bike. I was 55 at the time.

Funny. You talk about not believing it was broken. Neither did I, because the pain really wasn't in my hip, it seemed lower. Had some pals fetch my bike, and help me to my truck. Getting out of the kit was tough, but once settled into the truck, driving was fine. Of course, I drove right by the hospital on the way home. Once I decided something was wrong, I let my wife know we may have to head to the ER. She fed me a tuna sandwich, because "when you go to the hospital, you usually have to wait a long time". They were rather concerned about the sandwich when I was going under, but it worked out OK.

You're going to be fine, simply because being in good shape is a huge benefit to overall recovery.
Thank you LAJ - it sounds like your break was the same as mine. As a matter of fact, my surgeon said we call this the cyclist break even though I did it skiing. Do you still get hip pain from time to time? If not, how long before all the pain was gone? I have the most pain after sitting at a desk for a prolonged period of time and then standing. First couple of steps are weak and then back to normal. On the bike, I feel pain when going up hills while staying seated.
Old 05-13-20, 07:16 AM
donheff

Bikes: Specialized Tricross Comp, Custom Steel Sport Touring, Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 SL

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 27 Posts
I broke my hip in a crash 5 years ago and got a "post and beam" repair. My doc wanted me off it for longer than a hip replacement so I didn't get back on the bike for 5 months. That was into winter so I didn't really mind. Once I got back into riding I didn't notice any limitation from the hip while riding. No pain, no tightness. I do notice a slight decrease in the ability to swing that leg over the saddle so I have dropped cowboy starts and most cowboy stops.

Unrelated to the hip, age related drop offs are more of an issue. You have time to spare but watch out in your mid 60s. I am approaching 72 this summer and I have noticed a general age related drop off in my ride distances and speeds over the last two or three years. Friends who are the same age report the same thing. From what I read around here, if you want to avoid that, you need to keep up a pretty active training regiment. I only ride for fun so I don't care if I get passed.
Likes For donheff:
Old 05-13-20, 11:56 AM
LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11318 Post(s)
Liked 4,632 Times in 2,698 Posts
Thank you LAJ - it sounds like your break was the same as mine. As a matter of fact, my surgeon said we call this the cyclist break even though I did it skiing. Do you still get hip pain from time to time? If not, how long before all the pain was gone? I have the most pain after sitting at a desk for a prolonged period of time and then standing. First couple of steps are weak and then back to normal. On the bike, I feel pain when going up hills while staying seated.
No pain, and it's been nearly 6 years. Immediately after, the was a bit of a dull ache for a while, but that eventually went away. I can't say when, because it just gradually just left, never to be heard from again. I do climbing, low cadence work, lots of intervals that put good stress on the whole leg "system", and I have more pain from muscles, than anything. I do desk work too, and that's not an issue. I don't pretend it never happened, but stuff like this is usually the only reminder, to be honest. I'm forever happy I didn't get it replaced, even though I knew I'd be back on the bike quicker.
Likes For LAJ:
Old 05-13-20, 03:24 PM
big john

I have the most pain after sitting at a desk for a prolonged period of time and then standing. First couple of steps are weak and then back to normal..
I get that and I haven't had hip surgery.
Likes For big john:
Old 05-14-20, 11:07 AM
jppe
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
My brother broke his hip similar to your injury so only screws were needed to make the repairs. He was back riding within a few months and got back to his old form. He still has a slight limp and some dull pain, including while riding. Fortunately no necrosis for him as well.

I‘M 67 and crashed riding on asphalt in August, 2018. I had a complete break in the femur neck at the base of the ball. The ball was also dislocated. There wasn’t a way to do a repair so I got a total hip replacement the next day. I had the posterior procedure (vs anterior) so recovery took much longer. I was back on the trainer in about 8 weeks and riding on the road in about 12 weeks. I probably could have started riding sooner but I also wanted the surgeon’s full support and permission. As a part of recovery I walked a lot.....maybe more than I should have.

Folks here generally indicated that it would take about a year to get back to normal and I think that’s about what I experienced. I thought of 2019 as a recovery year but even at that I was able to do 5 week long bike tours. I think I had around 6000 miles for the year and felt like I wasn’t riding as much. I don’t have any discomfort while riding. I do think I’ve lost a little muscle strength but I’m basically doing everything I was doing before the replacement. About the only times I notice the hip is when I’m trying to lift something really heavy, or I’m trying to push a really hard gear. It’s not terribly painful but the joint just isn’t real happy with it.

I enjoy riding longer rides and have ridden 100+ mile rides at least once the last 4-5 weeks with the longest being 137 miles. I also play golf and we walk 18 holes every morning Monday-Friday. It hasn’t affected my golf at all. I think that the lay-off while recovering affected my cardio.....I just haven’t gotten back to where I was before the crash. I probably could but that means a lot more effort and suffering than I’m wanting to do. So, I’ve slowed my speed down some but I just do what I feel like doing.

i recently sold my P2c as well. No more TT’s for me! I think Cervelo makes a fine bike for the money. I rode my R3 across the US in 2016 and recently bought a R3 disc. I know you’ll enjoy getting back into cycling shape! A year from now you’ll look back and feel great about your progress. All the best!
Old 05-14-20, 12:01 PM
rnothog

Bikes: 2019 Specialized Roubaix Comp Di2; 2016 Giant Roam 1

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Both sides...total hip replacements...about a year and a half apart, the last of which was three years ago. I was back on the bike in about 6 weeks...taking it easy...but cycling.

No adverse effects. Feeling good at 63. Daily ride is between 15 to 25 miles.

Last edited by rnothog; 05-14-20 at 12:04 PM.
Likes For rnothog:
Old 05-14-20, 02:16 PM
CerveloS5

Originally Posted by donheff
I broke my hip in a crash 5 years ago and got a "post and beam" repair. My doc wanted me off it for longer than a hip replacement so I didn't get back on the bike for 5 months. That was into winter so I didn't really mind. Once I got back into riding I didn't notice any limitation from the hip while riding. No pain, no tightness. I do notice a slight decrease in the ability to swing that leg over the saddle so I have dropped cowboy starts and most cowboy stops.

Unrelated to the hip, age related drop offs are more of an issue. You have time to spare but watch out in your mid 60s. I am approaching 72 this summer and I have noticed a general age related drop off in my ride distances and speeds over the last two or three years. Friends who are the same age report the same thing. From what I read around here, if you want to avoid that, you need to keep up a pretty active training regiment. I only ride for fun so I don't care if I get passed.
Great to hear your "post and beam" repair is holding up. I just turned 50 so I have some time before the age related drop off. Like you, I don't really care as I ride for fitness and fun.
Old 05-14-20, 02:31 PM
CerveloS5

Originally Posted by LAJ
No pain, and it's been nearly 6 years. Immediately after, the was a bit of a dull ache for a while, but that eventually went away. I can't say when, because it just gradually just left, never to be heard from again. I do climbing, low cadence work, lots of intervals that put good stress on the whole leg "system", and I have more pain from muscles, than anything. I do desk work too, and that's not an issue. I don't pretend it never happened, but stuff like this is usually the only reminder, to be honest. I'm forever happy I didn't get it replaced, even though I knew I'd be back on the bike quicker.
This is very promising - thanks for following up. So far, I'm also very happy I didn't get it replaced as I want to still ski the bumps in the woods lol.

I get that and I haven't had hip surgery.
Yep, guess that's a norm here on this subforum
Likes For CerveloS5:
Old 05-14-20, 07:07 PM
CerveloS5

Originally Posted by jppe
My brother broke his hip similar to your injury so only screws were needed to make the repairs. He was back riding within a few months and got back to his old form. He still has a slight limp and some dull pain, including while riding. Fortunately no necrosis for him as well.

I‘M 67 and crashed riding on asphalt in August, 2018. I had a complete break in the femur neck at the base of the ball. The ball was also dislocated. There wasn’t a way to do a repair so I got a total hip replacement the next day. I had the posterior procedure (vs anterior) so recovery took much longer. I was back on the trainer in about 8 weeks and riding on the road in about 12 weeks. I probably could have started riding sooner but I also wanted the surgeon’s full support and permission. As a part of recovery I walked a lot.....maybe more than I should have.

Folks here generally indicated that it would take about a year to get back to normal and I think that’s about what I experienced. I thought of 2019 as a recovery year but even at that I was able to do 5 week long bike tours. I think I had around 6000 miles for the year and felt like I wasn’t riding as much. I don’t have any discomfort while riding. I do think I’ve lost a little muscle strength but I’m basically doing everything I was doing before the replacement. About the only times I notice the hip is when I’m trying to lift something really heavy, or I’m trying to push a really hard gear. It’s not terribly painful but the joint just isn’t real happy with it.

I enjoy riding longer rides and have ridden 100+ mile rides at least once the last 4-5 weeks with the longest being 137 miles. I also play golf and we walk 18 holes every morning Monday-Friday. It hasn’t affected my golf at all. I think that the lay-off while recovering affected my cardio.....I just haven’t gotten back to where I was before the crash. I probably could but that means a lot more effort and suffering than I’m wanting to do. So, I’ve slowed my speed down some but I just do what I feel like doing.

i recently sold my P2c as well. No more TT’s for me! I think Cervelo makes a fine bike for the money. I rode my R3 across the US in 2016 and recently bought a R3 disc. I know you’ll enjoy getting back into cycling shape! A year from now you’ll look back and feel great about your progress. All the best!
Sounds like you had a nasty crash. My break was similar to yours in that the femur neck was completely separated by the ball and the ball was impacted, but I had a very talented surgeon at Dartmouth Hitchcock who realigned everything and screwed me back together. He said doing a hip replacement was far easier and I would walk out of the hospital. My recovery was very long, but now I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to getting back on the bike!
Old 05-16-20, 07:51 PM
jppe
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
Sounds like you had a nasty crash. My break was similar to yours in that the femur neck was completely separated by the ball and the ball was impacted, but I had a very talented surgeon at Dartmouth Hitchcock who realigned everything and screwed me back together. He said doing a hip replacement was far easier and I would walk out of the hospital. My recovery was very long, but now I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to getting back on the bike!
I also had a hematoma the size of a football on the side of the broken hip. The surgeon said he’d only seen injuries like that in violent crashes like automobile wrecks. He drained 5 pints of blood off of it. He said the blood had pooled between the skin and fatty tissue. I wasn’t riding too fast.... low 20’s but apparently hit some large chunks of gravel, went airborne and landed hard on my hip. There were probably 12-15 in our pace line and I was the only one to go down.
Old 05-24-20, 10:33 AM
Poohah

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix Comp (basically upgraded to an Expert with a Roval C38 wheelset)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by rnothog
Both sides...total hip replacements...about a year and a half apart, the last of which was three years ago. I was back on the bike in about 6 weeks...taking it easy...but cycling.

No adverse effects. Feeling good at 63. Daily ride is between 15 to 25 miles.
This is very similar to my story. My hips pose no problems for me any more, although I'm still working to get flexibility back. I'll add that I've crash tested both hips--I've got a bruise NY pizza slice on my right hip as I write this--with no ill effects.
Likes For Poohah:
Old 05-24-20, 11:38 AM
Retro Grouch 

Bikes: Catrike 559 I own some others but they don't get ridden very much.

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
Liked 642 Times in 363 Posts
I had to decide between hip replacement or hip repair. Since I was in reasonably good shape with little arthritis (for a 48 year old ha!), the surgeon recommended trying to repair the hip.!
Three questions:
1. From the ambulance attendants: Which of these two hospitals do you want us to take you to? I have zero knowledge of either hospital or if either is preferred by my insurance and the only people who might know the answers aren't allowed to tell me.
2. In the hospital ER: You have a broken femur. Do you want us to treat it here or have you transported somewhere else? So if I have it done here, who is going to do the surgery and how many has he done? They won't answer those questions either?
3. From the surgeon: Repair or replace? Well what do you think, doctor? Trust me, you have more experience at this than I do.

Best words I heard that day: "We'll put you to sleep before we move you to the operating table."

My repair, by the way, involves 3 screws lengthwise through the femur neck. They form a perfect equilateral triangle and they are perfectly parallel. After looking at the post op X-rays I asked the surgeon if he used hand held tools or some kind of fixture to install the screws so perfectly. Hand held tools, by the way, but he has s fluoroscope so he see can watch the screws as they go in.

Post Op physical therapy is another topic. My surgery was done in a different state from where I live so I had no guidance for that either. I definitely wouldn't go back to the place where my PT was done but I'd never had PT before so I had no idea what to expect.
Old 05-25-20, 09:29 AM
deacon mark

Bikes: Habanero Titanium Team Nuevo

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked 183 Times in 120 Posts
Riding in Dec 2015 I slipped on ice turning the bike. I landed right on the right hip. The short story is I broke it and non-displaced fracture. The dr did the surgery and parishioner where I am assign as a deacon. He told me a chance that is would not heal and would need hip replacement but he thought I would be fine. Well after 3 stainless steel screws I go upt and did 4 laps around the hospital floor. It was not hurting but they did not want me to favor or limp. I went home the next day and got clearance 4 days later that I could spin only on my trainer as long as no pushing weight and pain. I did that for about one month no real walking except when I had to. I did my own physical therapy I pretty much knew the exercises and the dr knew me well...…….he knew I would do it. He just did not want me to over do anything.

Well I am a running too and I when back to jogging/running in 15 weeks. By about week 20 I could run 7 miles and I am was happy. The bike I got back on after about 2 months outside but my fear or course was falling or crashing. As it stands now I probably could not tell you I had anything done. My only issue is I have Runner's Dystonia and that is not an injury but your brain forgets how to run. I somethings can run fine for awhile then my legs just go blank, Lucky on the bike I fine. The moral is that I think if you do the right things and push when you can but know when to back off you will be fine. Better to not have a replacement hip.
Likes For deacon mark:
Old 05-27-20, 10:40 AM
bikebikebike

Bikes: Downtube IX NS&FS, Dahon Speed8Pro/Matrix/Curve, Brom S2L,Montague Para, ICE-XL w/Rollie/Schlumpf, Trident Spike, ebikes, BFSatRDay

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked 94 Times in 80 Posts
the riding itself is not a big deal.
Falling off the bike , getting hit or tangled with a dismount are the greater risks
Likes For bikebikebike:
Old 05-27-20, 01:47 PM
CerveloS5

Thanks Guys for all the additional comments. deacon mark My surgeon also warned that there's a chance it might not heal and I'd be back for a hip replacement. I'm not sure if I'm outside that window of concern 16 months post surgery, but it is something I still think about. In the meantime, I've been enjoying riding again and building some base miles. The hip pain seems to be getting better the more I ride

This should look familiar to some of you. Always a joy at airport security!

Last edited by CerveloS5; 05-27-20 at 01:57 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.