Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational)
Reload this Page >

Strava question and my Wahoo Bolt

Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-20, 12:16 PM
eaglesandcycling

Bikes: 2019 Trek Checkpoint ALR5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 23 Posts

I recently bought a Wahoo Bolt and finding a slight issue I'm not sure how to fix. I usually find routes on Strava that people have done (people I follow) in my area, then download that file (route) to my PC. I then upload it to my Komoot account. Then, b4 my ride thru the Wahoo app, I sync that route to the Wahoo computer. I've noticed many times it wont alert me any upcoming turns. Yes, it shows the route just fine, the entire route but for some reason it won't make any alerts (sounds) or show the distance that a turn is coming up. I've checked settings and everything is turned on. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? It's really not a big deal at all, as thats the only thing not really working. Everything else as far as that particular route is working perfectly on the Wahoo..
Old 05-17-20, 04:11 PM
jbell_64

Bikes: Trek fx 7.2, Raleigh Tamland

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
I think wahoo jacked something up in once of the more recent updates.