Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Price Check! - Cannondale R700

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Old 06-25-20, 09:49 PM
frknctky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, I am pretty new to bikes because I was using the same bike for several years now. I am struggling with Alberta's super long paced tracks so I decided I should get a road bike, however I don't really have a lot of money so I am getting a second handed bike. The question is, does this bike worths 400CAD(295USD)?

Very lightweight bike. Shimano ULTEGRA rear derailleur very nice shifting of gears with Shimano 105 shifters. The brakes are in new condition. No scratches.

- Carbon BLADE Ultra Slice Si Fork - Carbon Seat post - Shimano Ultegra derailleur - Shimano 105 shifters - Frame size 48
If it doesn't worths it, can you give some cheap options to me? I am pretty heavy for a biker (220 Pounds), so please consider tht as well.

Thank you so much
Old 06-26-20, 12:59 AM
Ross520

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 99 Posts
Originally Posted by frknctky
Hi, I am pretty new to bikes because I was using the same bike for several years now. I am struggling with Alberta's super long paced tracks so I decided I should get a road bike, however I don't really have a lot of money so I am getting a second handed bike. The question is, does this bike worths 400CAD(295USD)?
If it doesn't worths it, can you give some cheap options to me? I am pretty heavy for a biker (220 Pounds), so please consider tht as well.

Thank you so much
Welcome to the forum, if you PM me the link, I can then post it so myself, and other members, can get a better idea of what the bike is likely worth.

Or, alternatively, once you reach 10 posts (really easy, honestly, just say "hi" to new members and such) you will gain the ability to post links and pictures yourself.
Old 06-26-20, 11:19 AM
alcjphil

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1792 Post(s)
Liked 1,671 Times in 955 Posts
" Frame size 48"
That is a very small frame size for a very short person
How tall are you?

Last edited by alcjphil; 06-26-20 at 11:25 AM.