Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

Good Inexpensive Roswheel Saddle Bag

Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Good Inexpensive Roswheel Saddle Bag

Old 04-20-16, 09:49 AM
texbiker

Bikes: Canyon Endurace CF SLX, Blue Norcorss AL,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thumbs up Good Inexpensive Roswheel Saddle Bag

I am trying out a saddle bag from Gearbest.com that is looking pretty good. My last saddle bag was a Topeak and I replaced it with this one. Roswheel 13656 Cycling Bike Bicycle Rear Seat Saddle 1L Capacity Tail Bag The Topeak bag was much more expensive. The Roswell bag construction and fabric are very similar to the Topeak. The zipper is plastic which is good when the bag gets wet riding in the rain. So far I have ridden in the rain only once and the bag kept the water out. There is enough space to put a folded 700x23 tube, two tire tools, patch kit, multi-tool and a tire boot. The flap has a mesh compartment that holds my money bag. The attaching velcro straps hold the bag securely and the one that wraps around the seatpost covers the velcro so that my shorts do not rub on it. I am quite pleased with the bag so far.

Has anyone seen or used this bag?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
1434508376844-P-2740021.jpg (19.8 KB, 40 views)
Old 04-20-16, 10:34 AM
modelmartin

Bikes: 89 Raleigh Technium PRE, 92 SP 1000 ti, '09 Team Pro, 72 International, 63 Hercules 3-spd, '81 Vitus 979, 2 Kabuki Submariners, 2 C. Itoh Submariners, Gary Fisher Big Sur, Skyway 3-spd, Robin Hood w/ S-A IGH 5 speed.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have several and really like them.I get the ones with the bracket mount. I get them on Ebay from China for cheap!
Old 04-20-16, 12:45 PM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1973 Raleigh Twenty, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 440 Post(s)
Quoted: 5688 Post(s)
Liked 260 Times in 181 Posts
I also am trying it out. The retailer gave me a sample so I could write a review. This is my review.

It seems more cheaply made than the bags I have used, but that is justified, because the price is very low. It hasn't broken yet, so I suspect the bag offers decent service and good value for the price.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.