Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Triathlon
Reload this Page >

2005 Quintana Roo Trueno questions

Notices
Triathlon Swim / Bike / Run your thing? Drop in our new triathlon forum for the latest in training & gear. From beginner to expert, and sprint to ironman.

Old 08-26-06, 05:15 AM
Saranac

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have decided to purchase an entry level tri bike. The budget is not huge, and my LBS can put this on layaway for me through the winter. I will continue to train with my road bike through the fall and early spring, and pick this up when I really decide to start training hard for '07 tri's. I do sprints now, and plan on doing Olympic tri's in '07, and maybe a half in '08. depending on how I feel after the olympic. My questions are, How is this company's warranty, and I am looking for opinions and experiences on this bike, good and bad. BTW, I am not one of the top ten finishers, I do it for personal satisfaction and gain so I do not need to spend big$$$ on a high end tri bike. I am a middle of the packer and compete against myself and my prior times.

Thanks for all of your .02 cents, It is welecome and appreciated.