Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

FS: Dura Ace AX (or EX?) aero brake levers

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-18, 10:45 PM
colorondo

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pair of Dura Ace AX aero brake levers, L-R. I think that mechanically these are the same as the Dura Ace AX brake levers, but the graphics don't match the AX gruppo (those were blue letters w/ a "cursive" AX). These graphics look like the graphics on the EX calipers from that era. I don't remember if the EX brakes transitioned to aero levers - if you know which these are, please post!

Mechanically these are in great shape, they look almost new, hardly a scratch. The original ferrules are even there. The hoods are intact, but are cracked. The worst is on the bottoms - the sides and tops don't look too bad at all. I also note that the hoods are flipped, L hood on R lever and R hood on L lever.

Asking $40. Please PM if you have questions.

Old 08-06-19, 03:12 PM
benjovland

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 7 Posts
Hey there- Do you still have these? Working on a restoration, and these might be the ticket.