Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

"Post Quotes" Notification

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-19, 07:18 PM
DaveLeeNC

Bikes: 2020 Trek Emonda SL6, 90's Vintage EL-OS Steel Bianchi with 2014 Campy Chorus Upgrade

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked 162 Times in 110 Posts
"Post Quotes" Notification

When I click on the "New Notifications" icon (top left when viewed through Windows/Chrome) and then select "New Post Quotes", it takes me to my Profile page. Is this a bug, some kind of user error or my part, or .....?

Thanks.

dave
Old 12-19-19, 11:57 AM
IBJoel
Administrator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 146 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveLeeNC
When I click on the "New Notifications" icon (top left when viewed through Windows/Chrome) and then select "New Post Quotes", it takes me to my Profile page. Is this a bug, some kind of user error or my part, or .....?

Thanks.

dave
"Quotes" is a tab in your profile
Old 12-19-19, 01:35 PM
DaveLeeNC

Bikes: 2020 Trek Emonda SL6, 90's Vintage EL-OS Steel Bianchi with 2014 Campy Chorus Upgrade

The TABS that I see are ABOUT ME, STATISTICS, SOCIAL PROFILES, FRIENDS, VISITOR MESSAGE, and MENTIONS.
Under STATISTICS I can see my posts and threads, but do not see a list of QUOTES. If it is there somewhere, I surely am not seeing it.

I attached a screen grab of what I see after hitting 'QUOTES' under 'NOTIFICATIONS'.

Thanks.

dave
Old 12-19-19, 03:11 PM
IBJoel
Administrator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 146 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveLeeNC
The TABS that I see are ABOUT ME, STATISTICS, SOCIAL PROFILES, FRIENDS, VISITOR MESSAGE, and MENTIONS.
Under STATISTICS I can see my posts and threads, but do not see a list of QUOTES. If it is there somewhere, I surely am not seeing it.

I attached a screen grab of what I see after hitting 'QUOTES' under 'NOTIFICATIONS'.

Thanks.

dave
I see now. You're on the wrong skin. If you scroll to the very bottom of your profile page, you should see "Default Style" in the bottom left corner. Click that menu and select "BikeForums NG"
Likes For IBJoel:
Old 12-19-19, 04:18 PM
DaveLeeNC

That worked - thanks.

dave