Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Score!

Search
Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Score!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-07, 08:42 AM
truman
It's true, man.

Bikes: Cannondale T1000, Inbred SS 29er, Supercaliber 29er, Crescent Mark XX, Burley Rumba Tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Score!

Just picked up a beeyootiful green '93 Cannondale T1000 with 47 miles on the odometer and a couple of nice upgrades. Needs new bartape and a chain (bent link).

While I am aware that such threads are useless without pics, I submit that my camera is even MORE worthless without batteries.
Old 11-13-07, 09:51 AM
NeezyDeezy

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
buy batteries!
Old 11-13-07, 11:32 AM
Ken in NJ

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by truman
Just picked up a beeyootiful green '93 Cannondale T1000 with 47 miles on the odometer and a couple of nice upgrades.
A 14-year-old bicycle with 47 miles on the odometer? When did they install the odometer?
Old 11-13-07, 12:50 PM
truman
It's true, man.

Bikes: Cannondale T1000, Inbred SS 29er, Supercaliber 29er, Crescent Mark XX, Burley Rumba Tandem

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken in NJ
A 14-year-old bicycle with 47 miles on the odometer? When did they install the odometer?

Dunno - when did cateye stop making the Mity-2? I have the original purchase receipt for $1298.00, I should see if the computer is itemized.

It seems someone's dad had a garage full of bikes when he passed, and this was one of them.

He had it in mind to tour but never did and he preferred his Ti Merlin (already sold, I checked) for daily riding duties.