Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Intercoms: Couples/Pairs/ Groups needed

Old 04-07-17, 01:10 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
No, that is Which way did he go? He went for Faaaaaayyyygo!
Old 05-21-19, 02:02 PM
MSgt Mike

Bikes: 2018 Fuji Gran Fondo Classico 1.1 2019 Catrike Expedition

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trevtassie
I'm not all that fussed. If you need convincing then you're probably not going to want to be an "ambassador". I thought it was pretty cool a company is willing to give away a few units for not much in return, so why not see if anybody wants some.
Me, I reckon intercoms are the best thing since sliced bread if you are touring with anybody else, and I've got no problem promoting them because I do that anyway, because pretty well everybody we meet says something like, "wow, you can talk to each other easily, cool".
Anyway, it looks like they've sorted their website out. I'm not sure what they are sending out, but I suggested the ones in a pouch make more sense to tourers, so you can use it in a shop without wearing a helmet while the other person waits outside with the bikes - "don't forget to get some rolled oats". We even split up in supermarkets and use them to talk across the aisles.
Did anyone test these? Vertix has a 20% off special until end of May and I'm trying to find something for my wife and I to use on our Catrikes. Terrano is more than we want to spend so I'm trying to find an alternative. Thanks