Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Shimano Sante Group

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-20, 12:56 PM
revcp 

Bikes: 2017 Salsa Carbon Mukluk frame built with XT, 2018 Kona Rove NRB build with Sram Apex 1,2008 Salsa El Mariachi, 1986 Centurion Ironman

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 65 Posts
Shimano Sante Group

Good used condition Shimano Sante Group. Perfectly functional 7 speed index shifting. The are a few rubs and a few scratches in the group--rear derailleur, one of the brakes (photo) has a crack in the plastic housing and a small piece missing--but everything is in excellent condition for a 32 year old group. There is a closeup of one of shifters, but both are in the same condition. They are both there. The wheels are true and spin smoothly, and the rim sidewalls have little wear from braking. I wish I could include more pics, especially of the freewheel and the hubs. The hubs are in perfect condition and have all four of the rubber seals in place with no tears and look brand new. Even the skewers are original, and the shifters have the plastic "cable plugs" that are so often missing from Sante groups because of being misplaced along the way. There is no seatpost, stem or handlebars, but there is an IRD QB-95 Bottom Bracket that I used for a year. Ask any questions you have. I have more pics I can send via pm. I have it listed on ebay. The buy it now on ebay is $275 with $50. I've received so much great help here I would sell it to a BF member for $250 and $50 shipping (or a local pickup in the Twin Cities area) and end the ebay listing.

Old 06-19-20, 04:17 PM
rjhammett

Bikes: 85 De Rosa, 92 Merckx MX Leader, 99 Tommasini Sintesi, 08 Look 585, 89 Merckx Corsa Extra, 72 Holdsworth Professional

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked 552 Times in 241 Posts
Santé components are very nice. One of my daughters bikes has Santé and I have a Centurion for sale locally with Santé that I have ridden for many years.
Good luck with the sale. It should go quickly.