Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

2020 Dirty Kanza

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-20, 03:22 AM
srode1
Gravel Rocks

Bikes: Trek Domane and Crockett, BH G7, Niner RLT9, RLT9 RDO

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 29 Posts
2020 Dirty Kanza

Who's deferring, who's refunded, and who's going in Sept? I deferred the 200 till next year, the Sept date had too many conflicts with commitments at home, plus the lodging challenge was more than I wanted to deal with.
Old 05-08-20, 03:53 AM
SkepticalOne

Bikes: 2021 Trek Emonda SL7, 2019 Trek Checkpoint ALR4, 2020 Trek P1 Domane SLR7

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by srode1
Who's deferring, who's refunded, and who's going in Sept? I deferred the 200 till next year, the Sept date had too many conflicts with commitments at home, plus the lodging challenge was more than I wanted to deal with.
I made the same decision as you. Also, Canadian - US border remains closed indefinitely so I may not be able to get into Us for Sept.. Sept feels like a fake Kanza anyhow. 2021 it is.
Old 05-08-20, 07:14 AM
Rides4Beer

Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
I'll be going in Sept for the 200, providing it doesn't get canceled, not holding my breath. But I'm gonna keep training and be ready for it. The quarantine has definitely helped my cycling, volume is through the roof, endurance feels great, just need some races!!