Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Will NEVER do Business With Wiggle/Chain Reaction Cycles Ever Again (Very Long)

Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Will NEVER do Business With Wiggle/Chain Reaction Cycles Ever Again (Very Long)

Old 06-14-19, 11:30 AM
base2 

Bikes: N+1

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 35 Posts
Well, for all your trouble, you could just fly there & sort it out in person?

I went to Vision/FSA just Friday with an old set of wheels. The guy went to the warehouse and dug through dusty old boxes. About 20 minutes later he emerged with the parts & was happy to get me back on the road. I'm pleased as punch; those parts are not listed for sale or available anywhere.

Sometimes it is worth talking to a real human in person...That's all I'm sayin'
Old 06-14-19, 09:45 PM
puma1552

Bikes: '17 Colnago C-RS (5800); '16 Specialized Sirrus Elite (non-disc)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Since the idiot was in the support department, I had to get back on the chat - yet again - to make sure that they were clear that the issue was not resolved, and to not close the ticket.

Given more lip service, "we will look into this and be back in touch with you" and as of now we are going into another weekend with not even a hint of a resolution on how they can cut a refund, let alone actually cut the refund. I asked for a check in the mail, they can't do that either. Wut? I mean literally we are going into the weekend and they seem to have no idea how the wheels were purchased and thus no idea how to do a refund. They have no idea why their system can't save a credit card on any browser on any device on any platform on any day. So I guess I'm just ****ed?

So I have no chance of receiving a refund for probably at minimum, 10 more days, and that's if they were magically to figure it out on Monday. Inevitably a few days will go by, I'll hear nothing, have to stay on them, get the runaround, blah blah blah and we will be past 4th of July.

I'm at the point it's time to probably just rescind the charges with my credit card company and have them forcibly remove the funds from Wiggle and charge them additional fees to do so. They have made every single possible step an absolute nightmare. Can't even figure out how to cut a ****ing refund after finally agreeing to do it. Some days it feels like I'm so close to a refund that it would be a huge hassle to launch a big 45 day investigation or whatever with the credit card company and send them every freaking document and chat transcript and type up a big old story of the problems with dates and times and names and departments, but then on other days it's like yeah, Wiggle's not giving me my money back anytime soon either.

Tomorrow is day 72 without product or money.

This company is an absolute disaster.
Old 06-15-19, 09:18 AM
base2 

Do you run pop-up blockers? Java script blockers? Cache & cookie settings set to "reject?" Are you in "Private" or "incognito" mode?

There could be many reasons the browser wouldn't accept input to a dialog box.

Have you ever seen that Mel Gidson movie, Payback? Sooner or later, if you escalate high enough, you'll find somebody in charge."

There is the Better Business Bureau. There is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (recently de-funded by Congress.) There is you're own state Attornies General. There is Small claims court. It's like $50 to file. Just show up at the appointed time, get your judgement, probably by default 'cause they won't show. Then use that judgement to lien them for their whole operation.

Complaining on BF won't do any good & they clearly have no interest in doing right. Time to get outside legal assistance by a qualified person.

You have all your documentation, right?
Old 06-15-19, 09:21 AM
base2 

The most expensive $94 Orbitz ever made.