Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

In beautiful British Columbia Canada

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-20, 10:04 PM
howie2wheels

Bikes: Specialized Epic Competition, Specialized Sequoia, Rocky Mountain Sherpa Touring, Rocky Mountain Fusion, Raleigh Challenger, Raleigh Cetury, Raleigh Rocky II.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Greetings all from the land of the true north strong and free, (or so the anthem declares). I'm recently returned to cycling and with a major interest in cycle mechaniking. I replaced my dual sport motorcycle which was getting too heavy for me, with an ebike. I put 1300 km. on it this past season and enjoyed it immensely. Then I started noticing other kinds of bikes. The road bikes with drop bars, gravel bikes, dual suspension mountain bikes bmx bikes etc, etc. I started gathering the unwanted ones and diagnosing their problems and pulling them to pieces and building a bike tool set. It seems I spend all of my free time at my work bench these days working on bikes. My research quite often brings me to these forums, so I joined and here I am.
Old 02-12-20, 10:27 PM
StanSeven
Administrator

Bikes: Cervelo C5, Guru Photon, Waterford, Specialized CX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
Liked 2,180 Times in 1,470 Posts
Welcome Howie. Sounds like you’re hooked on cycling and bikes. It’s a disease many of us have here.