Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Advocacy & Safety
Reload this Page >

Survey: Gordie Howe Bridge

Search
Notices
Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

Survey: Gordie Howe Bridge

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-24, 11:28 AM
detroitjim

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 48 Posts
Survey: Gordie Howe Bridge MUP

After initially posting in my regional section . I thought that input from my fellow cyclists would be a net positive for their research .
No matter where they resided .

The Gordie Howe International Bridge project includes a dedicated, toll-free, multi-use path that will accommodate two-way pedestrian and cyclist traffic across the Windsor-Detroit border once complete.

The project team is seeking public input on the future operation of the multi-use path. Feedback is being accepted through this survey and in-person at upcoming Public Information Meetings taking place on March 19, 2024, in Detroit and March 21, 2024, in Windsor.
Information gathered will help inform the development of future operational policies related to access, public safety and user experience.

Learn more about the multi-use path and anticipated connections.
25 questions
*Questions marked with an asterisk are required.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R85V25J

Last edited by detroitjim; 02-16-24 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-16-24, 01:58 PM
Troul 

Bikes: RSO E-tire dropper fixie brifter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2,979 Times in 1,920 Posts
The issue I see is not the bridge but the routes up to it from the Detroit side.
I personally don't feel all that safe in that area riding, both with crime & vehicles paying respect to cyclists.