Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

Next year - Froome, Thomas, Bernal - Who is Team Ineos leader(s)?

Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Next year - Froome, Thomas, Bernal - Who is Team Ineos leader(s)?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-19, 07:30 PM
Froomewannabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Just got done watching Froome’s interview/tweet post crash and I definitely wouldn’t count him out for 2020. Of course all the pro cyclist are phenomenal, but he does seem to be a very focused person.

I have watched the TDF past couple years more intently and found this year very entertaining. I wish Froome was there and a top the Podium this year.

I’m fairly new to cycling, and am trying to understand and learn team tactics. I do think Team Eneos ability to focus on one goal definitely helps them. They put all there eggs in one basket(GC) where other teams don’t have or feel confident enough to forsake all the other goals going on and commit to the GC.

I watched TDF before I started cycling. Funny how I had no idea how team oriented it truly is until you go out and group ride even just for fun.