Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational)
Reload this Page >

Need Recommendations For 650b Wheelset

Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Need Recommendations For 650b Wheelset

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-19, 12:29 AM
ericzamora
junior

Bikes: 2020 Surly ECR / 2018 Norco Search XR steel gravel bike with GRX / 1983 Bianchi Campione D'Italia / Gary Fisher Wingra / Motobecane Nomade mixte (daughter's)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by JayNYC
I just put in my order with Mill City – basically the same wheels you got only with rotors and valves and 32h on the rear. Since the wheels are black, black, and more black, I had him do purple valves so there's be at least a little color.

Thanks for the recommendation!

You're very welcome, glad to be of help. Hopefully the wheels will work well for both of us for years.

eric/fresno, ca.