Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent > Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace
Reload this Page >

RANS Wave recumbent for sale in VA

Search
Notices
Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace A New Feature here at Bike Forums. This will make it easier to fnd and sell your 'bents!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-20, 03:43 PM
thumpism 
Bikes are okay, I guess.

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts

The last of my wife's fleet, this one has been in an ad for her bikes in the C&V Marketplace with no bites so I thought I'd post it here for sale in the dedicated Recumbents forum.

It's a fairly stock Wave from about '99, 16" front wheel and 20" rear wheel with tiller steering, comfy mesh seat that adjusts fore-and-aft to fit various riders but it is not a quick adjust; takes a few minutes. 3x7 drivetrain with GripShift, V-brakes, I added the bar ends for a little more comfort, the bottle and cage using Zefal Doohickies, and the included mid-frame bag contains a spare tube in each size, never used tire levers and a mini-pump. Shipping this would be a hassle and probably not cheap, but I might meet you halfway between Richmond and your location if you really want the bike. Let me know if you want more pix. $350. Thanks for looking!

Old 09-01-20, 01:51 PM
GeezyRider 

Bikes: There is always room for one more.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 388 Times in 225 Posts
Sorry, posted by mistake.

Last edited by GeezyRider; 09-02-20 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Remove unintended post.
Old 02-25-21, 05:55 AM
recumbentbikes
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
is it still for sale?