Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Registro Storico Cicli

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Registro Storico Cicli

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-20, 03:23 PM
Ride Bianchi

Bikes: Bianchi: Super Leggera, Ti-Mega tube, Strada (bass boat green from the 70s, EL/OS (my everyday rider); Flandria klunkers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 3 Posts
Registro Storico Cicli

Has anyone gone completely through the registration process for the Registro Storico Cicli website? I completed the registration form, sent a paypal payment but was not given a password or given a field in the registration form to enter one. Sent them emails and haven't received a response. Wondering if they are going to send a password sometime and how long it takes or if their registration process works properly. Thanks
Old 02-15-20, 05:53 AM
iab

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Quoted: 3015 Post(s)
Liked 3,804 Times in 1,408 Posts
Originally Posted by Ride Bianchi
Has anyone gone completely through the registration process for the Registro Storico Cicli website? I completed the registration form, sent a paypal payment but was not given a password or given a field in the registration form to enter one. Sent them emails and haven't received a response. Wondering if they are going to send a password sometime and how long it takes or if their registration process works properly. Thanks
I have been a member for a few years so while my process was smooth, it was a while ago.

It is just a guy running a very unsophisticated site with a day job. But if you PayPal payment was accepted. you really should keep on pestering him (his name escapes me at this time).
Old 02-15-20, 10:43 AM
Ride Bianchi

Bikes: Bianchi: Super Leggera, Ti-Mega tube, Strada (bass boat green from the 70s, EL/OS (my everyday rider); Flandria klunkers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks for the info. It took about 24 hrs but I did finally get a password emailed to me. Apparently the registration process isn't totally automated and requires human intervention for the final step.....verifying that I made a "donation".
Old 02-15-20, 11:20 AM
iab

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Quoted: 3015 Post(s)
Liked 3,804 Times in 1,408 Posts
Great news and a great site. I think worth every penny of the donation. There isn't a week that goes by that I'm not accessing the catalogs. I do wish he would change the flash formatting, it does suck.
Old 02-15-20, 11:31 AM
Wildwood 
Veteran, Pacifist

Bikes: Bikes??? Thought this was social media?!?

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Quoted: 3898 Post(s)
Liked 4,836 Times in 2,229 Posts
best understood by Italiano speakers