Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS Civia Halsted Cargo Bike/Truck

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Old 08-08-20, 07:26 PM
Ridefreemc

Bikes: 2017 Kona TI, 2016 Bike Friday Haul-A-Day, 2015 Bike Friday New World Tourist (for sale), 2011 Mezzo D9, 2004 Marin Mount Vision Pro - for now :)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Civia’s take on the traditional cycle truck is designed for every-day hauling. Featuring a frame-mounted front rack with a sturdy base made from recycled dumpster plastic, Halsted’s versatile design lets you carry up to 50 pounds of awkward objects like soccer balls, pizza boxes or a few bags of soil for the garden. Delivering an extremely balanced and comfortable ride, its 20” front wheel lowers the load’s center of gravity, while a 26” rear adds speed and stability. Halsted’s compact wheelbase allows tight maneuvering in urban spaces.

Features
  • 4130 steel frame and fork
  • 26” rear wheel, 20” front wheel
  • Oversize head tube for increased rigidity
  • Frame mounted front rack
  • Recycled HDPE rack deck made in Minnesota
  • Civia semi-horizontal dropouts
  • Fender and rack bosses on frame and fork
  • Canti-bosses on frame, disc brake tabs on fork
  • Ring-lock bosses on frame
  • Civia custom-designed kickstand plate
  • Civia stainless steel seatpost clamp

It has an Alivio 1 x 9 rapid fire gear system, with a disc up front, and Tektro cantilever in the rear. Rims are double wall, 36 Hole with double butter spokes for durability. Wheels are quick release, with a 20” up front, and 26” in the rear. Tires are Kenda 20 X 2.125 in the front, and 26 X 1.75 in the rear. Bike is entirely Chromoly.

Bike comes with brand new Velo Orange ($80) riser handlebar, stainless ‘ding’ bell, planet bike front fender, super comfortable gel saddle, and a $275 custom sign and template for the center triangle for you to promote your business. This bike is not only functional and a blast to ride, but also an immediate write off for your business. Bike has less than 250 miles on it, has been stored indoors, and shows/rides like new.

$850, with the purchaser paying for boxing and shipping.

Last edited by Ridefreemc; 08-09-20 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-01-20, 06:14 PM
Summerrose

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is your Civia Halsted still available?
Old 09-05-20, 07:30 PM
Ridefreemc

Bikes: 2017 Kona TI, 2016 Bike Friday Haul-A-Day, 2015 Bike Friday New World Tourist (for sale), 2011 Mezzo D9, 2004 Marin Mount Vision Pro - for now :)

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Summerrose
Is your Civia Halsted still available?
Yes it is!
Old 09-07-20, 10:57 AM
Summerrose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ridefreemc
Yes it is!
Fantastic! I'll send you a private message so that we can work out the details.
Old 09-07-20, 11:31 AM
Summerrose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I actually sent you an email since I haven't posted on this forum enough times to use the PM system. Please check whatever email you use for this forum and let me know if you haven't received my message.
Old 09-07-20, 11:34 AM
Ridefreemc

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Summerrose
Well, I actually sent you an email since I haven't posted on this forum enough times to use the PM system. Please check whatever email you use for this forum and let me know if you haven't received my message.
I'll get right back via that email .