Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Going to Try this for a third time: Bike Safety/Concept Survey

Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-16, 12:16 PM
biks1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry about the links not working in past surveys, this is the second of a series of surveys we have been advertising for, this site has continued to provide good feedback, so thank you!

Hey all, my name is Evan and I am working as a graduate student to help develop biking technology. I only got 1 response last time I posted because of issues with sharing settings of the survey, so I'm re-posting.

1) This survey is for us to help develop a new biking project and I am working with a group of graduate students at Lehigh University.
2) My role in this survey is to develop a better bicycle product to we are hoping to design a new product.
3) This survey takes less than 3 minutes.
4) This information will be used to hopefully give some feedback into a developed biking product.
5) The results will be used in our class to demonstrate that we have looked into customer feedback and also to drive our design process and ensure that we have a product customers would actually purchase.
6) After this stage of our surveying is compete I will follow up with the detail of our survey and what we found.

Here is the link to our survey (Google Form), thank you for your help with this, and hope to get some good results to help us develop our product to improve biker safety. Thank you! :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...Bakag/viewform
Old 10-04-16, 05:36 PM
biks1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey all, as an update, we are in the process of designing the product. Here's a link:

https://docs.google.com/a/lehigh.edu...CeUTv1Q20/edit