Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Glowing green bike, anyone know who might make it?

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-05, 09:51 AM
jdtschida

Bikes: few too many...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So last night I went for a ride just before sunset and saw a guy twice riding what appeared to be a hard-tail mountain bike down a MUP. I was on the road and going the opposite way on a big loop at a fast pace, so didn't get a good look. I almost turned around the 2nd time though.

Anyway, the frame looked to be a neon green to dark green fade of some sort, and in the lower light it was glowing like you wouldn't believe! Could see that thing from a long way off! I was very impressed, and hope to see him again so I can figure out what bike it is. I might like one.

Anyway, anyone here maybe know what company makes/paints this frame? Sorry for lack of info....

On the off chance the rider posts here, or someone knows him. I was riding in Minneapolis, MN on the East and West River road area between Ford Parkway and the U of MN.