Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Living Car Free
Reload this Page >

Hey lurkers--Start some threads!

Search
Notices
Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

Hey lurkers--Start some threads!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-14, 03:03 PM
GodsBassist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slowhead
One person on this forum usually ruins the experience here for me.
Do you have a source for this, or are we just supposed to accept this 'fact' because you said so?
Old 03-07-14, 03:07 PM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by shipwreck

And Roody, I would rather read a legitimate thread started by someone than have a bunch of filler threads started by you, who admits that they are of no interest to you.
Me too, which is the main reason I started this thread. But who will start these legitimate threads, if not you?

Actually, the statement that people want to "read" threads reveals some of the problem. People can't read threads unless somebody writes them. If the same few people do the writing over and over, the content is going to be boring and repetitive. If lurkers want more interesting content, they need to pick up the slack. Personally, I prefer to think of threads as dynamic discussions, rather than static articles to be passively read.

Everybody has an opinion and everybody has interesting experiences to share.

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-07-14, 03:09 PM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Originally Posted by Slowhead
One person on this forum usually ruins the experience here for me.
It might help to put that person on your Ignore List.

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-07-14, 03:27 PM
mconlonx

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 7148 Post(s)
Liked 134 Times in 92 Posts
I lurk.

Post in other threads here, occasionally.

But really, just not my main reason for visiting BF. I enjoy reading in LCF, am car-lite, but as I posted elsewhere, I'd probably be car-heavy, house/apt-free given my druthers.

As such, I got nothing to offer that hasn't been covered or can't be covered by those with a lot more knowledge and experience. Maybe an occasional snippet of a reply within a thread, but nothing threadworthy.
Old 03-07-14, 03:37 PM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Originally Posted by mconlonx
I lurk.

Post in other threads here, occasionally.

But really, just not my main reason for visiting BF. I enjoy reading in LCF, am car-lite, but as I posted elsewhere, I'd probably be car-heavy, house/apt-free given my druthers.

As such, I got nothing to offer that hasn't been covered or can't be covered by those with a lot more knowledge and experience. Maybe an occasional snippet of a reply within a thread, but nothing threadworthy.
I disagree. I have enjoyed reading your posts and I think it would be nice if you contributed more. Even your interest in being house free is shared by a few others and there have been a couple threads about it.

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-07-14, 04:17 PM
surreal

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Roody
It might help to put that person on your Ignore List.
The problem with the ignore list is, you can get lost very quickly if an "ignored" individual posts a lot (or even just one time, if the post is significant enough) on a given thread.
Old 03-07-14, 04:28 PM
Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by GetOuttaMyWay
Maybe the reason why the lurkers aren't starting new threads is because they come here for info on the "how to" aspect of LCF and find more "why you should" content instead.
+1

I figure we all have our reasons why, and that's fine ... but I'd like to see more "how to" as well.

Which is why I started the 'Where did you walk or cycle today' thread ... to provide a place for examples of all sorts of activities done car-free.
Old 03-07-14, 04:48 PM
Machka 
In Real Life

The truth is, most threads on LCF are started by five or six people. You, dear lurker, by not starting threads yourself, give those people the power to drive the discussion.

I am one of the few that does start a lot of threads. I start threads on topics I'm not even interested in because I want to get more lurkers involved. I do this because I care about this forum and I don't want it to fade out. You're welcome.

Believe me, I would LOVE for more people to start some threads on topics that interest them. I don't know if they're lacking in confidence or a little lazy, but almost all of those who complain that threads are "off-topic" fail to ever start threads themselves. IMO, that's a little disgusting. How much right do you have to put down others when you're not making a positive effort to do better yourself?

So instead of whining and disrupting, how about starting threads on topics that you are interested in? This forum isn't going to write itself!
Me too, which is the main reason I started this thread. But who will start these legitimate threads, if not you?
1. There aren't very many lurkers. Have you looked at the number of people viewing this forum compared with other forums?

2. IMO ... a thread started with a post blasting the lurkers and calling them lazy and disgusting is probably not the way to encourage lurkers to post. Who would want to start a thread after reading all that? If I were unfamiliar with this forum, and this was one of the first threads I read, I'd leave this forum and go to Road or Touring or Commuting where there's a much more pleasant vibe.

3. Further to that point above ... this is not an easy forum to post in. You've got to have a really thick skin. Nothing said here is safe. A person could say that the sky is blue and you'd have people coming in to rip that statement to shreds. I post in many different forums here and I'd have to say that this is the most negative, argumentative forum of the lot ... despite repeated attempts to bump and create more pleasant neutral threads.

4. Why do people need to start threads here ... especially artificially? Maybe it is time for this for this particular forum to die a little bit ... fade off ... take a breather ... for a little while, as a natural circle of life.
Old 03-07-14, 05:20 PM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Originally Posted by Machka
1. There aren't very many lurkers. Have you looked at the number of people viewing this forum compared with other forums?

2. IMO ... a thread started with a post blasting the lurkers and calling them lazy and disgusting is probably not the way to encourage lurkers to post. Who would want to start a thread after reading all that? If I were unfamiliar with this forum, and this was one of the first threads I read, I'd leave this forum and go to Road or Touring or Commuting where there's a much more pleasant vibe.

3. Further to that point above ... this is not an easy forum to post in. You've got to have a really thick skin. Nothing said here is safe. A person could say that the sky is blue and you'd have people coming in to rip that statement to shreds. I post in many different forums here and I'd have to say that this is the most negative, argumentative forum of the lot ... despite repeated attempts to bump and create more pleasant neutral threads.

4. Why do people need to start threads here ... especially artificially? Maybe it is time for this for this particular forum to die a little bit ... fade off ... take a breather ... for a little while, as a natural circle of life.
  • I don't think you really want the forum to die off, or you would not be putting the time and effort into it.
  • Also, when it comes to negative and hurtful posts, this one here is a good example. I don't know if it was your intention, but you have really hurt my feelings, Ms. Kettle.
  • But feelings do get hurt on Internet forums, just like in real life discussions. There is often friction when people discuss their ideas. If we make some effort to actually listen to each other, synthesis often can occur.
  • The idea of this being the most negative BF forum is laughable to me. If there was a race to the bottom, several forums would beat this one. Even the Road forum has been the scene of epic flame wars.
  • While I've got you on the line, I do appreciate the work you do here. I kinda wish you would start new threads on the same topic rather than bump threads that are several years old. It seems like new threads make more room for new voices. But that's just me. You're welcome to keep bumping if you think it's better.

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-07-14, 05:51 PM
Machka 
In Real Life

• I don't think you really want the forum to die off, or you would not be putting the time and effort into it.
  • Also, when it comes to negative and hurtful posts, this one here is a good example. I don't know if it was your intention, but you have really hurt my feelings, Ms. Kettle.
  • But feelings do get hurt on Internet forums, just like in real life discussions. There is often friction when people discuss their ideas. If we make some effort to actually listen to each other, synthesis often can occur.
  • The idea of this being the most negative BF forum is laughable to me. If there was a race to the bottom, several forums would beat this one. Even the Road forum has been the scene of epic flame wars.
  • While I've got you on the line, I do appreciate the work you do here. I kinda wish you would start new threads on the same topic rather than bump threads that are several years old. It seems like new threads make more room for new voices. But that's just me. You're welcome to keep bumping if you think it's better.
It wouldn't matter to me one way or the other if this forum died off ... I visit lots of forums, and forums come and forums go.

What hurt your feelings? It was not my intention to hurt feelings, but if my Point 2 was what hurt your feelings, re-read your first post in this thread from the perspective of someone new and unfamiliar with this forum. You may not have meant to say that lurkers are lazy and disgusting ... but that is a message that could easily be taken from that post. And if I didn't have thick skin, that post could have hurt my feelings ... perhaps you were talking about me in a couple statements you made.

The Road forum is nowhere near the bottom of the heap when it comes to negativity and argumentativeness. It went through a phase where it got a bit like that, but it is now quite an enjoyable forum.

Of the forums I visit ... this is one is the bottom of the heap. I left this forum entirely for about 3 years because it was that bad ... I just couldn't be bothered. Despite the fact that I was quite car-light during that time ... walking to and from work, walking to the grocery store, walking to our night classes, walking to church, the library, everywhere, and most often cycling from home to go further afield. I only returned because someone asked about travel and the car-free lifestyle and that sounded like an interesting topic, especially given that we'd just spent several months travelling around Asia and Europe without a car.

I think there is potential here in this forum to talk about lots of interesting things ... lifestyle things ... without all the politics.
Old 03-07-14, 07:07 PM
loky1179

Bikes: 2x Bianchi, 2x Specialized, 3x Schwinns

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by fietsbob
meh

Originally Posted by surreal
Can you produce a source to back up your statement?
That's classic! OK, now I'll go back to lurking.
Old 03-07-14, 07:55 PM
surreal

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by loky1179
=D

As far as which forum on BF is the bottom of the heap: this one has its problems for sure, but SSFG is the worst thing ever. Not due to the content (most of my bikes are SS, and I've had FGs in the past... I'm amassing parts for another FG build...) but b/c they really take delight in cutting down "outsiders".
Old 03-07-14, 08:50 PM
Slowhead

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GodsBassist
Do you have a source for this, or are we just supposed to accept this 'fact' because you said so?
Sorry, but getting 'fact checked' by you is not quite the same. I do enjoy your humor though. Your reply was the highlight of a pretty lousy day.
Old 03-07-14, 09:10 PM
B. Carfree

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Its not so much the constant argument for arguments sake that keeps me from really being more involved, nor is it the demand for citation, without which this would quickly become a morass of unverifiable opinions and pipe dreams. Its not even that I am not car free, but extremely light, as in gassed up less than ten times last year, and that was just topping the tank off when going to the airport and back.

Its the almost total lack of any common ground with the core posters. Most of them are urban dwellers, complaining about or discussing bike lanes, sharrows, dealing with stop lights, whether its better to just walk to the grocery or ride...
I bet that a lot of lurkers here are in that situation, where they either live in a small town with no real issues as are addressed here, or like me, miles from pavement with nothing but high speed highways to ride to the nearest bike lane free town to get to grocery's, library, post office.

The rabid anti car bias of some of the most common posters, from the view point of rural farm country dwellers is amusing as well. Its a lot more fun to read a thread filled with a few folks pointing out logical and logistical facts to the pipe dreamers than it is to get personally involved.

And Roody, I would rather read a legitimate thread started by someone than have a bunch of filler threads started by you, who admits that they are of no interest to you.
(I'm not going to go dig out the citations unless you insist and I don't want any citations from you.) I am interested in why you think there are significant numbers of lurkers who are living in very low population density areas. The majority of Americans live in cities and their surrounding suburbs and the people in low population density areas are known to drive more than people in average or high density areas, so why would this forum attract viewers who represent a small fraction of a minority (people living car free or looking into it who live in below-average population density areas)?

For all I know, you are correct in your notion that we may have a lot of folks lurking who are living in similar circumstances to yourself. Whether that turns out to be the case or not, I am genuinely interested in why you think it might be so, if only because I suspect my assumptions could use some tweaking.

I know in my case, I was sixty miles from the nearest city living car-light when my son's interests dictated that we should spend several days per week in town. Since he was too young to ride that distance regularly and I was not going to drive to town that often, we moved into the city. Perhaps that decision has warped my perspective.
Old 03-07-14, 10:29 PM
wipekitty
vespertine member

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked 220 Times in 163 Posts
I like this forum. It combines two of my favorite things: bikes and leaving the house without driving. I've gotten some interesting ideas about creative ways to live as a bike-dependent person in a car-dependent world, which has been really useful! Maybe it is time to lurk a bit less...
Old 03-07-14, 10:33 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by loky1179
No whining while you're lurking though.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.
Old 03-08-14, 12:02 AM
no1mad 
Thunder Whisperer

Bikes: '06 Kona Smoke

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
  • I've got you on the line, I do appreciate the work you do here. I kinda wish you would start new threads on the same topic rather than bump threads that are several years old. It seems like new threads make more room for new voices. But that's just me. You're welcome to keep bumping if you think it's better.
I concur. I'd rather see a new thread started than bump one that hasn't seen any activity in more than a year. Sometimes the noobies will bump an old thread asking questions aimed at posters that are no longer around to answer- which may lead to frustration or give the impression of rudeness when those people don't get responses.
Old 03-08-14, 12:20 AM
shipwreck

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by B. Carfree
why would this forum attract viewers who represent a small fraction of a minority (people living car free or looking into it who live in below-average population density areas)?

For all I know, you are correct in your notion that we may have a lot of folks lurking who are living in similar circumstances to yourself. Whether that turns out to be the case or not, I am genuinely interested in why you think it might be so, if only because I suspect my assumptions could use some tweaking.

"I bet that a lotof lurkers here" I have lost a lot of bets over my life, but still, I'm saying a lot rather than anything like a majority. I doubt that there are hoards of rural DUI cyclists in BFE checking out how to cope with not having a license for a while, but rather think that there may be a number of people who want to avoid driving for many of the same reasons usual to most urban contributors to living car free checking this forum out for a short while, then moving on. I don't stand by this, and recognize the hilarity that considering my statement on citations keeping this from being an opinion based mess

My reasoning is based on the fact that it is really difficult to live a car free lifestyle in the sticks. If I lived in a city or even a large town with any cycling infrastructure at all, I doubt that I would frequent this forum very much. When in Tallahassee ten years ago I was very car light and never thought about it at all, even when getting run off the road or hooked by a turning car. But living in an area where there are no busses, trains, or many others doing the same thing, I started looking for some tips, encouragement, or even a feeling of not being a lone loon who rides a bike to get where I am going.

I do have several friends from rural Kansas to Oklahoma and other flyover states who have been or are car free or light, and while its not a statistically significant sample at all I readily admit, we have talked about bike forums on occasion, and the consensus has been that for the most part discussions of multi modal transportation, stop lights, and such are some times interesting to read, but when you don't even have to worry about having sidewalks as an option why bother. Our concerns have been mostly how to deal with the growing rumble strip problem on highways, crossing long narrow shoulderless bridges, kids in dually pickup trucks who don't know where the fenders are, and what not.

I was actually about to post a discussion on some of the issues with rural car free living, when I was going to Jury Orientation the next city over(which actually has four stop lights, its a real monster of a town!). Mid winter, a forty mile round trip, with rumble strips, 65 mph highways, constant rolling hills. I ride it some times when starting a tour or to pay my car insurance(its my work vehicle, used to pick up ceramic supplies 80 miles away and to get me to the airport 50 miles away), but was wondering about how to get there and be presentable cleaning up and changing in a community center. Possibly I could have started a thread, but in the end just packed a bag, some toiletries, and did it.(While I was cleaning up in the bathroom a state trooper came in to see if I had business there or was a transient.) Luckily I was not selected, but still have three months to go to get called up again. hopefully the weather will be more co-operative.
Old 03-08-14, 12:28 AM
B. Carfree

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

I was actually about to post a discussion on some of the issues with rural car free living, when I was going to Jury Orientation the next city over(which actually has four stop lights, its a real monster of a town!). Mid winter, a forty mile round trip, with rumble strips, 65 mph highways, constant rolling hills. I ride it some times when starting a tour or to pay my car insurance(its my work vehicle, used to pick up ceramic supplies 80 miles away and to get me to the airport 50 miles away), but was wondering about how to get there and be presentable cleaning up and changing in a community center. Possibly I could have started a thread, but in the end just packed a bag, some toiletries, and did it.(While I was cleaning up in the bathroom a state trooper came in to see if I had business there or was a transient.) Luckily I was not selected, but still have three months to go to get called up again. hopefully the weather will be more co-operative.
That would have been a fun thread, although it would might have been a one-sided transmission of knowledge/information from you to most of the folks in this forum. I think that many folks can ride much further and more frequently than they think they can, and your input is inspiring, hopefully to people other than myself.
Old 03-08-14, 12:38 AM
ro-monster

Bikes: Pacific Reach, Strida

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I would have found a thread like that interesting. I live in an area that's well supplied with nearby services and transit, but I think about moving somewhere more remote sometimes and wonder how the logistics would work.
Old 03-08-14, 01:25 AM
shipwreck

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
B carfree and Ro-monster.

Like I said, its hard, sometimes sucks, and having that vehicle is like an alcoholic keeping a bottle of scotch in the cupboard. Its always there...
my goal is to use even less gas than last year. Sometimes that involves riding fifty or so miles to visit friends.
A couple of years ago, I visited friends 160 miles away. While there, I did some labor helping him out in the courtyard of the warehouse his studio was in, and his land lady gave me a small electric kiln in return. It took two days to get home, and then I drove back right away to pick up the kiln. It was almost demoralizing, going both ways in less time than one days riding!

There is a thread right on this very forum, https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...It-can-be-done! He has a commute that makes me cringe thinking about. Luckily I am self employed as a studio potter and only have to ride 15 miles or so for my mailing.
Old 03-08-14, 01:28 AM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

"I bet that a lotof lurkers here" I have lost a lot of bets over my life, but still, I'm saying a lot rather than anything like a majority. I doubt that there are hoards of rural DUI cyclists in BFE checking out how to cope with not having a license for a while, but rather think that there may be a number of people who want to avoid driving for many of the same reasons usual to most urban contributors to living car free checking this forum out for a short while, then moving on. I don't stand by this, and recognize the hilarity that considering my statement on citations keeping this from being an opinion based mess

My reasoning is based on the fact that it is really difficult to live a car free lifestyle in the sticks. If I lived in a city or even a large town with any cycling infrastructure at all, I doubt that I would frequent this forum very much. When in Tallahassee ten years ago I was very car light and never thought about it at all, even when getting run off the road or hooked by a turning car. But living in an area where there are no busses, trains, or many others doing the same thing, I started looking for some tips, encouragement, or even a feeling of not being a lone loon who rides a bike to get where I am going.

I do have several friends from rural Kansas to Oklahoma and other flyover states who have been or are car free or light, and while its not a statistically significant sample at all I readily admit, we have talked about bike forums on occasion, and the consensus has been that for the most part discussions of multi modal transportation, stop lights, and such are some times interesting to read, but when you don't even have to worry about having sidewalks as an option why bother. Our concerns have been mostly how to deal with the growing rumble strip problem on highways, crossing long narrow shoulderless bridges, kids in dually pickup trucks who don't know where the fenders are, and what not.

There have been more than a few threads about living carfree or carlight in rural areas. Scroll through and you will find them. As we have seen, you can always bump one up if you don't want to start a new thread yourself.

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-08-14, 01:36 AM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

B carfree and Ro-monster.

Like I said, its hard, sometimes sucks, and having that vehicle is like an alcoholic keeping a bottle of scotch in the cupboard. Its always there...
my goal is to use even less gas than last year. Sometimes that involves riding fifty or so miles to visit friends.
A couple of years ago, I visited friends 160 miles away. While there, I did some labor helping him out in the courtyard of the warehouse his studio was in, and his land lady gave me a small electric kiln in return. It took two days to get home, and then I drove back right away to pick up the kiln. It was almost demoralizing, going both ways in less time than one days riding!

There is a thread right on this very forum, https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...It-can-be-done! He has a commute that makes me cringe thinking about. Luckily I am self employed as a studio potter and only have to ride 15 miles or so for my mailing.
That would be an amazing thread! I think most people would be interested in learning more about your life and work. I already have several questions but I will save them until (hopefully) you do start a thread.

To me personally, the most interesting threads aren't the how-to threads or the political threads. It's the ones where a story is told about somebody's real experiences as a carfree person. Especially somebody like you who has evidently led a "deliberate life".

"Think Outside the Cage"
Old 03-08-14, 04:50 AM
Machka 
In Real Life

+1

These have been my observations as well. I have encountered a lot of people in urban areas in various parts of the world who are car-free or car-light for various reasons (DUI, the high cost of parking, convenient and fast public transportation, etc. etc.) ... but I highly doubt any of them post about it on a forum. It's just normal every day life to catch the bus or walk somewhere. No big deal.

It's when being car-free or car-light is challenging ... and/or when people already cycle recreationally or otherwise ... and/or when people think that cycling might be a transportation option ... that they might come to a cycling forum.

I was actually about to post a discussion on some of the issues with rural car free living, when I was going to Jury Orientation the next city over(which actually has four stop lights, its a real monster of a town!). Mid winter, a forty mile round trip, with rumble strips, 65 mph highways, constant rolling hills. I ride it some times when starting a tour or to pay my car insurance(its my work vehicle, used to pick up ceramic supplies 80 miles away and to get me to the airport 50 miles away), but was wondering about how to get there and be presentable cleaning up and changing in a community center. Possibly I could have started a thread, but in the end just packed a bag, some toiletries, and did it.
As you do.

And, incidentally, Rowan and I were car-free or car-light for quite a while in a rural area. We've just recently moved to a city. While the city does have certain conveniences ... we're already chatting about moving to a more rural area again.
Old 03-08-14, 06:19 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka
... I have encountered a lot of people in urban areas in various parts of the world who are car-free or car-light for various reasons... but I highly doubt any of them post about it on a forum. It's just normal every day life to catch the bus or walk somewhere. No big deal.

It's when being car-free or car-light is challenging ... and/or when people already cycle recreationally or otherwise ... and/or when people think that cycling might be a transportation option ... that they might come to a cycling forum.
On the other hand,

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
…I post about commuting from the point of view of a nearly perfect bicycle commuting situation. Besides the excellent storage facilities at work, I have nearby commuter rail stations at both the beginning and endpoints of my route. Indeed I have posted previously, that there for the grace of God:

…Humbly, if Bike Forums ever had a Best Commute Award, I would be a frontrunner.
…My opinions certainly would be different if I had to lock the bike outside, out of my sight, and had perhaps no alternative means of transportation.

Frequently when acquaintances expressed dismay at my relatively safe, residential and light commercial routes in the reverse commute direction of traffic, I cite the stories of other BF subscribers riding two lane roads with no shoulders, and 55 mph speed limits.
Even though I’m only car-lite, I post from a situation and frame of mind that is probably one of the most optimal for car-free living in 21st century urban America. Perhaps my experiences may suggest possibilities in other circumstances.

...The only "guilt" I have felt for being a cyclist is toward my fellow cyclists, rich or poor, because I have it so good...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.