Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

81 Bruce Gordon, 84 John Howard / D. Moulton, 1940 Bianchi catalogs scans (and more)

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

81 Bruce Gordon, 84 John Howard / D. Moulton, 1940 Bianchi catalogs scans (and more)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-09, 07:50 PM
cuda2k
Unique Vintage Steel

Bikes: Kirk Frameworks JKS-C, Serotta Nova, Gazelle AB-Frame, Fuji Team Issue, Surly Straggler

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 56 Posts

Was waiting to upload these in a single PDF format, but been far too busy to figure out how to do that right now. So didn't feel like withholding these scans any longer and just put each one in a ZIP file to hold each set of images and uploaded to VeloBase.

Tonight I've added:

ca. 81 Bruce Gordon catalog
ca. 84 John Howard (Dave Moulton) catalog
ca. 88 Bob Jackson catalaog
1985 Pinarello price list (single image)
1984 Centurion catalog (pdf format)

https://velobase.com/Resource_Tools/CatalogScans.aspx

Enjoy!

(going back through my email to make sure I haven't missed any other catalogs which had been sent to me late last year so there may be more to come...)
Old 01-23-09, 08:14 PM
cuda2k
Unique Vintage Steel

Bikes: Kirk Frameworks JKS-C, Serotta Nova, Gazelle AB-Frame, Fuji Team Issue, Surly Straggler

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 56 Posts
Ok, how's this for another find in the depths of my email that I had forgotten about:

1940 Bianchi Catalog!

It's rather large at 17 mb, but worth the time to see the old Italian city bikes and racers a like from that era.

Also have a CD full of Brown Brothers Cycle (aka an lbs in Ireland from what I can tell) company catalogs from 1939 and 1952. Going to take a bit to get those organized (been on my todo list for a while) in a meaningful way and get that uploaded as well.