Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Charity Events
Reload this Page >

2018 RIDE to end Alzheimer's

Notices
Charity Events Whether you're looking for riders, sponsors, or volunteers, this is the place to tell the world that cyclists can make a difference.

Old 04-12-18, 02:35 PM
rickrob 

Bikes: 75 Raleigh Gran Sport, 88 Bridgestone RB3, 72 Raleigh Super Course, 75 Jeunet 620, 95 Fuji Team

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 12 Posts

Hello,

On June 9, 2018, I am riding my third Century to help the MA / NH Alzheimer's association.

Currently, I am training for the ride and raising money for individuals and families affected by Alzheimer’s disease.

All proceeds go directly to improve the lives of those affected by Alzheimer's, through the advancement of research and by providing care to those affected in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

I have set up my web page for the ride at the link below, and I hope you will consider supporting me and the Alzheimer's Association, as I ride to the finish line.

Thank you very much for your consideration,

Rick Roberts

2018 RIDE to End Alzheimer's - Rye, NH: Richard Roberts | Alzheimer's Association