Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Kool Stop Rim Brake Pads thumbs up

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Kool Stop Rim Brake Pads thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-20, 05:14 PM
greatscott

Bikes: 1984 Fuji Club, Suntour ARX; 2013 Lynskey Peloton, mostly 105 with Ultegra rear derailleur, Enve 2.0 fork; 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c, full Deore with TRP dual piston mech disk brakes

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 71 Posts
All I ever used was Kool Stop rim brake pads, but I always got the Salmon ones because they last longer, plus they stop in the rain a lot better then the black ones; there also a dual compound where it's 2/3rds salmon and 1/3rd black, but I never used those due to the high success I had with the Salmon ones. Those Salmon ones will last for years!
Likes For greatscott: