Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Triathlon
Reload this Page >

How's Your Winter Training Going?

Notices
Triathlon Swim / Bike / Run your thing? Drop in our new triathlon forum for the latest in training & gear. From beginner to expert, and sprint to ironman.

How's Your Winter Training Going?

Old 02-20-07, 02:18 PM
Jstyle
Go big or go home

Bikes: Cannondale Ironman 800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sprocket Man
It's not cool and it's not funny. Do you personally know Jstyle and was your remark to him a good-natured ribbing between friends? If so, I apologize. If not, any reasonable person would classify your remark as an insult. If you haven't noticed, the triathlon section here on Bikeforums doesn't get much traffic. If you continue to insult people, there will be even less traffic. Just be cool and everything will be alright.
Hey thanks for that. Honestly I don't care what people want to say about my swim yeah I know it sucks and I know I have a lot of ground to pick up on the bike. Oh well I seem to do fine on the bike so it all goes back to the 'he who laughs last laughs best'...

And yes a 2:00 time while that does suck I can hold that 2:00 time for 4K and be fresh as can be getting out of the water. Thats all I care about the race is never won or lost in the water. I guess I should try to sprint a 100 some time just to see where I am at but it really doesn't matter to me at all.